What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I had a couple of shots I had taken for my own benefit for exactly this reason still in my recycle bin. I've restored and edited them for upload. Go and take a look in the pics thread in about 5 mins and see if you can guess which is which...

Funnily enough I had a couple of shots I had taken for my own benefit for exactly this reason still in my recycle bin. I've restored and edited them for upload. Go and take a look in the pics thread in about 5 mins and see if you can guess which is which...

Awesome thanks for that because I am usually very bad at fulfilling people's requests over the web....:LOL:

I replied to that thread but thought to post my answer here...I think DX 10 is the bottom pic...where Altaire looks really bright.

I reinstalled the 'ol Diablo Battle Chest last night. After googling "diablo 2 higher resolution" I stumbled upon a mod that allows players to play it in higher resolutions:
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/downloads/D2MultiRes-v102.zip

Can't wait to get home and try this out :)

Also, I read a few months back that Blizzard was planning on releasing a new patch for Diablo 2 with some pretty major changes, apparently. Anyone know anything about this, preferably a release date.

I reinstalled the 'ol Diablo Battle Chest last night. After googling "diablo 2 higher resolution" I stumbled upon a mod that allows players to play it in higher resolutions:
http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/downloads/D2MultiRes-v102.zip

Can't wait to get home and try this out :)

Also, I read a few months back that Blizzard was planning on releasing a new patch for Diablo 2 with some pretty major changes, apparently. Anyone know anything about this, preferably a release date.
Hmmm, interesting, that's pretty sweet. Googled around a bit, and all I found was that they were planning on a 1.13 patch sometime soon. Couldn't find a release date, or what they planned to have on it. But I did find a suggestion thread, and I was happy to see that one of the very first suggestions was, "everything that is now bnet only available in single player." I really, really hope they follow through on that one.

Hmmm, interesting, that's pretty sweet. Googled around a bit, and all I found was that they were planning on a 1.13 patch sometime soon. Couldn't find a release date, or what they planned to have on it. But I did find a suggestion thread, and I was happy to see that one of the very first suggestions was, "everything that is now bnet only available in single player." I really, really hope they follow through on that one.

All I could find on the topic was the following:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=18031060417&sid=3000

It doesn't describe much about possible content with the next patch :(

Apparently, it's been rife with delays (from what I've read on the forums.)

All I could find on the topic was the following:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=18031060417&sid=3000

It doesn't describe much about possible content with the next patch :(

Apparently, it's been rife with delays (from what I've read on the forums.)
And it looks like there was a Warcraft III patch just released a day or two ago (1.24b), which hopefully fixes this issue so they can get back to work on Diablo II...hopefully...

Today the eternal search for the elusive goodness lead me to a local market
where I uncovered the following slices
The Orange Box,
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode One
Crysis
Mass effect
Psychonaughts
Oblivion
Myst V : end of ages

all for the agreeable price of £1 each, unfortunately all the valve games were already registered, which is a bitch
Also bought Wolfenstein which didnt cost me £1 :( but I am enjoying it
and I picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance for £4.99

There are mods for M:UA that add on some of the content found in the console versions(Extra characters mostly), FYI. I don't recall the site's URL, so I would google it if I were you.

Hello Everyone,
I love to play Counter-Strike. It is very interesting gun mode game.
I think everyone should play this game once. I also like to play Hitman Blood Money, Bitman, Wii soon.

Hello Everyone,
I think everyone should play this game once.
Haha, I think most everybody here has :)

Personally, I played it, didn't like it much.

Right now I'm just aching for Sept. 1, for when Champions Online comes online :)

Hello Everyone,
I think everyone should play this game once. I also like to play Hitman Blood Money, Bitman, Wii soon.

Yeah I was into CS quite a lot back in the old days (HL CS mod). I later ditched it becosue of teh AWP campers making each round boring and slow. Never played the HL2 CS though... well not online. Hitman is gold, all the ways to eliminate someone is awesome. Golf club "hole-in-one" kill is a classic! :LOL:

Yeah CounterStrike was fun back in the days of LAN gaming where all my mates used to get onto the same server and eventually the same side. Was a lot of fun at times. Usually interspersed with Diablo II sessions.

Didn't like Counter Striker either, even when it was new and shiny.

Playing Half-Life² with FakeFactory Cinematic Mod 10 RC, a little Left 4 Dead and that's about it.

Can't find anything new and fun to play, latest game was Dawn of War 2, but multiplayer balance is terrible. (On the other hand, the cooperative campaign was fun :) ).

Just hit 42 on my paladin. 42 is a sweet level for a number of reasons. I freshly acquired my epic mount, and I now have the cleanse ability which wipes any disease, poison and magic incurred. I really enjoy this silly Pally. There was a time when I played rogues constantly, I have about 15 rogues, but after the induction of Death Knights I began playing plate wearing classes. Speaking of DK's, I can't wait until I hit the 50-59 bracket in PvP. When I was a DK, the only thing that stopped me was a skillful Ret Pally. With 50 comes the Pally's first instant strike ability, Crusader Strike, and 60 comes Divine Storm. Both of which are very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back