What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Mass Effect, quality ride. Just got to point where I get my own ship (became a spectre), but when i went back on the ship i rode in on (couldn't before this i think), joker didn't offer to fly me anywhere. anyway i still have some missions at the citidel to finish up...still level 7. nice game.

cut back my gaming hours after all that WoW nonsense (from Apr-Aug). lol. Also enjoying playing ALONE for a change.

tried conan...it's no WoW...not yet anyway.

Playing Mass Effect, quality ride. Just got to point where I get my own ship (became a spectre), but when i went back on the ship i rode in on (couldn't before this i think), joker didn't offer to fly me anywhere. anyway i still have some missions at the citidel to finish up...still level 7. nice game.
Yeah, you head the the map in the center of the ship to go places.

The crack you're using won't allow you to see the maps.

There is another you can find what will allow you to see it.

Best thing to do though is to buy the game, then you won't have any issues.

US

Mafia1, Mass Effect

just reinstalled Postal2 and whatever that expansion was. need some catharsis i guess.

not gaming everyday. still recovering from WoW (apr-aug). took a chunk out of my life somehow.

Just beat HL 2 Ep 2 and good god that was an awesome awesome game! I just had so much fun and the ending aaahhh when is the next installment coming out?!?! Now its off to install Far Cry!

right now im playing dues-ex 2, not a bad game just doesnt reach the heights of its predesessor

oh and pci-ops its a free download from fileplanet its add supported but I havnt seen a single add
could be like swat 4 when they added streaming adds, british players didnt get them probably because no company was prepared to pay fro them to be shown in the u.k.

On a lighter note only got 240gb of hdd space left untill i fulfill my goal of 1 terrabyte of gameing goodness

I really like Flatout Ult Carnage, but just the racing aspect of it and not the stunts.

Funnest racer I've played in a long time, pretty too.

Amusingly, I'm still playing HL² (incl. episodes) and Company of Heroes, and that's about it...
Spore is intriguing, but EA is evil, so it's a NO.
Next game likely will be Left 4 Dead.

I hope left 4 dead will run about as well as episode2 on my pc. If so, I could play with reasonable enough graphics. This is weird, but I might actually buy it for both the PC and 360. I'd prefer PC for mouse and keyboard + mods and whatnot, but all my friends have the 360.

Oh, and right now my PC is sitting totally idle. Nothing I want to play on it now that I'm done with HL2 + episodes1,2. NHL09 on the 360.

Thats quite the lofty goal Davros! Good luck! 240 gb is an awful lot to fill up!

Well I'm finding it hard to live with the fact that my discracefull action of having so much space not filled with gaming goodness has brought shame and ridicule upon b3d readers
I'm so sorry...
but i have allready managed to fill over 700gb minus space needed for xp + vista installs ;)

I
Oh, and right now my PC is sitting totally idle. Nothing I want to play on it now that I'm done with HL2 + episodes1,2.

You should follow my example and then you wouldnt have that problem

Last edited by a moderator:
i hear blizzard wants an associate DBA. im considering. im an ex developer, been sued for 10's of millions of $ over patents, then became an Oracle DBA (not certified yet, seems like THAT one MEANS something). i was even offered a job from Oracle! as a developer (C)! woohoo! my lawyers (duke graduates and a US congressman) offered me a Duke law school scholarship! it seems disingenuous (?SP)...to me.

Just about to play stolen since i picked it up from pc-world for the princely sum of 97p
(you could say it was a steal) allthough its not supposed to be a great game

Hinterland. It's actually been improved through patching since I bought it off Steam for $20. Well worth it. Not very complex or anything, just an amusing timespiller (with the added bonus that often you forget to watch the time).

Civilization IV : Colonization
Spent a lot of time on it, it's nice.
(Although a bit limited in the ways you beat the game, you have to kick your king's forces after having declared independance, could have been nice to win by beating all other colonies, even if not historically accurate...)

Currently playing such all time classics as :
"where did I put the disc" and "what a stupid place to print the cdkey"
and my current favourite "is there a widescreen fix for this game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back