What are you playing now? [2007-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for the advice, but I already knew about the widescreen support (I want that) and the extra packs I already own. It's really a question for anyone who has done the upgrade themselves and could compare it in gameplay and bugs terms for me.

I'm having an absolute blast with BF2 at the moment and I'd rather not install the patch if it's going to introduce some of the bugs I've been reading about. You know what it's like though reading random forums, people moan about everything - that's why I thought I'd ask here...

..so... impressions from a gameplay perspective please...? :p Any noticable difference? Does this 'prone is less accurate than standing' bug really exist?

I'm back on the Bad Company 2 train now that I have my PC back. Always great fun, and it's one of those few games that's fun to watch somebody else play.

..so... impressions from a gameplay perspective please...? :p Any noticable difference? Does this 'prone is less accurate than standing' bug really exist?

Haven't noticed it at all I must say, and after what, a year after it's introduction.. those game changing bugs would still exist, they would've patched it by now.

And yes, playing loads of BC2 again preparing of BF3.

Well I installed BF2 1.5 and aside the widescreen support the immediate thing I noticed was how smooth it was. I was getting 100fps before, and again now, but it felt a bit choppy on 1.41. More servers up too, and I'm getting points again. Sadly the player skill seems a level up from the 1.41 noobs so I'm having to work a bit harder for my gold medals.

Wierd that EA don't list 1.5 as the latest patch on their site, it surely can't still be a beta if it's been out a year.

Space Pirates and Zombies finally got out of beta a couple of days ago and that warranted another play-through. They have balanced things up rather nicely with a few nice added features. I think I'll go for another playthrough at maximum difficulty. That should be interesting :)

[strike]Dresden what is your BC2 name?[/strike] nevermind I found it. BTW if you see me playing it may not be me. My friends like to get on my account and fly their noob flags sometimes. :p

I am actually quite good, my friends... not so much.

Getting on right now if anyone's interested.

I did a search for a player by that name and someone named "homer_dog" was found. If that's you, I've sent you a request.

I wasn't online, yesterday, but will have plenty of time around 7PM EST tonight. If you're around, we should get a game going!

Okay I sent a friend request to "Dresden". There are lots of variants of the name out there like "Dresden-44" and stuff but I sent it to the original. Hope that is right.

Okay I sent a friend request to "Dresden". There are lots of variants of the name out there like "Dresden-44" and stuff but I sent it to the original. Hope that is right.

Dresden = Dresden
neliz = neliz

It took my some time to find Nebula :)

You are on BC2 as well?

Dresden did you get my request?

This fucking sucks they should use Steamworks.

Yeah I have skype but I never use it and I don't remember my user ID there either. Will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back