What are the most anticipated 360 games for 06?

Tim said:
I looking forward to Mass Effects too - but I am pretty sure it scheduled for an 07 release (same goes for Too Human).

Another game that could be a load of fun could be Crackdown, Test Drive Unlimited also looks interesting.

Well both are tentatively scheduled for 06 according to the developers. I agree with Inane that Bioware...not exactly holding my breath for 06 on that one. Too Human is supposed to be coming along very quickly so that could be here by years end.

Also, as for the ones that are missing, remember this is the April OXM, it seems like anything that is coming out before April is not on the list, like N3 & Rumble Roses. It's wierd though as N3 isn't scheduled for a NA release, I wonder if that means they expcet N3 to be release in the US by April as well. I'll add the ones we know are coming.

Oh and btw, rabid, Blue Dragon is a traditional turn-based RPG.

BF2: MC
Chromehounds

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Far Cry: Instincts Predator/The Next Chapter
MoH: Airborne
Top Spin 2

GRAW
Gears of War

thank you very much :p

My picks:

Blue Dragon
Crackdown
The Darkness
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Far Cry: Instincts Predator/The Next Chapter
Gears of War
GRAW
Huxley
LoTR: BFME2
Lost Odyssey
Marvel Online
Mass Effect
Prey
RE5
SC: Double Agent
Tomb Raider: Legend(360)
Too Human

I really hope Gothic 3 comes to xbox 360 as suggested by facts and rumors

FACTS
1. Jo-wood has spoken of gothic on consoles plans
2. In an quite old interview about gothic 3, developers said they were thinking of a xbox 360 version, but only after pc game is ready
3. Gothic 3 uses gamebryo 2 engine and speedtree, as Oblivion does and the port to xbox 360 would be really much easier than with any other engine

RUMORS

1. The bidding for publishing rights is indeed a rumor, but the game is not as popular as to create random rumors about it, so the possibility of this beeing true is really high

Scooby, do you know offhand which of these titles are confirmed 100% 360 exclusive, next-gen exclusive, or console exclusive? That would be a cool update to the list. ;)

Back