What Xbox 360 Title is Your Most Anticipated of 2007?

What is your most anticipated Xbox 360 title of 2007?

• Total voters
For the poll, I can't decide between FM2 and Mass Effect.

Ditto, but I fianlly went with ME. I've played games like Forza before, never played anything like ME so that was the deciding factor.

One hell of a lineup though, I could list all these games as essentially a tie:
Mass Effect - Forza - Bioshock - Too Human - Assassin's Creed - GTA 4 - Blue Dragon

And I'm looking forward to Halo, but not nearly as much as these other titles.

Microsoft simply can't afford to have this game be anything less than spectacular and they (and Bungie) know it.

Hmm, don't really agree with this. Halo could flop and it wouldn't be the end of the world. With the amount of other exclusives, and 3rd party support, MS doesn't need Halo like they used to.

Hmm, don't really agree with this. Halo could flop and it wouldn't be the end of the world. With the amount of other exclusives, and 3rd party support, MS doesn't need Halo like they used to.
Bad Halo 3 wouldn't be doom for Xbox 360, but if Microsoft wants to be lead console this gen at least in USA, H3 should be as incredible as a video game can be. They have huge loyal fanbase and could even extend it. Microsoft could put any amounts of money into development (like 50M $) and they still would be profitable, so I hope devs really won't disappoint our huge expectations.

As of anticipated games, I'm also looking forward to Haze, although I don't know much about it. FPS with excellent story and AI (two most hyped features) from Free Radical should be awesome.

QFT

Having said that, my vote is Halo3. :)

I think wth Halo2 being as popular as it was/is and this mostly based on the online portion (as most considered the single player to be a huge let down), I think Halo3 will continue this tradtion and the online portion of Halo3 will be gold. The single player MAY not match the quality of the original and I would be dissapointed if that were the case along with many other Halo fans, but I don't think it would be enough to cause negative sales for the title.

Now If they screw up the online portion, all bets are off. :LOL:

Side note - I agree with Joshua on the sports league football 2k entry. I think it has the potential to be the biggest game for me this year but I could also see things not going as well as hoped or small things ruining the experience (unlicensed, poor production value, etc) If they do it up right though this could at least push EA to try in this genre. The NFL license will probably bug me but if the action is anywhere near as nice as I hope, I'll be quite happy with this game (along with many others this year).

I am anticipating that game along with every other on the poll and a few others not listed. It's a good thing I have unlimited rentals! I would go broke this year alone on games! :oops:

QFT

Having said that, my vote is Halo3. :)

I think wth Halo2 being as popular as it was/is and this mostly based on the online portion (as most considered the single player to be a huge let down), I think Halo3 will continue this tradtion and the online portion of Halo3 will be gold. The single player MAY not match the quality of the original and I would be dissapointed if that were the case along with many other Halo fans, but I don't think it would be enough to cause negative sales for the title.

Now If they screw up the online portion, all bets are off. :LOL:

Side note - I agree with Joshua on the sports league football 2k entry. I think it has the potential to be the biggest game for me this year but I could also see things not going as well as hoped or small things ruining the experience (unlicensed, poor production value, etc) If they do it up right though this could at least push EA to try in this genre. The NFL license will probably bug me but if the action is anywhere near as nice as I hope, I'll be quite happy with this game (along with many others this year).

I am anticipating that game along with every other on the poll and a few others not listed. It's a good thing I have unlimited rentals! I would go broke this year alone on games! :oops:

The NFL license does not bother me because I am confident if the game is good someone will recreate the real NFL for us to download. If they come up with a good in game editor for uniforms and helmets ect you could come up with a pretty close representation of the NFL. I am starved for a good football game if the game is good I can live with losing a few licensed things.

I pick Assasin's Creed because it's a new IP and overall the gameplay looks really interesting to me. Most of the other games are just sequels.

Voted Mass Effect, but FM2, Halo 3, Mass effect and Bioshock are all equally anticipated for me.

First class studios working on all titles. Some original in concept, some continuations of existing franchises, and all guaranteed to be top notch titles.

Cheers

Yeah, the way I worded that wasn't quite how I meant it.

Because of the name recognition, Halo 3 presents a great opportunity to influence a lot of potential purchasers to "Jump In". More than any of the other titles IMO. If Halo 3 is lacking it will be a big missed opportunity. Not really doom to the platform, but still not the result that Microsoft would prefer.

I definately agree about the strength of titles overall on the 360. I am going to be kept very busy for the next several months.

Back