What Anime are you watching now?

uh whats with the latestg episode of bookworm? does the director got changed or the team simply are not experienced for making fights? it was very sloppily made.

• the fights with the kidnapper. basically people just stand still waiting to be attacked. the dad that is supposedly to be a highly experienced guard, simply stands there while other kidnappaer attacks.
  • the fights with the corrupt priests. the baby was used as a shield, and it was super effective! main unable to attack, too afraid of hitting the baby. but then the corrupt priest simply dropped the baby, making himself opens to main's attack for no reason

June 8, 2022
It was on social networks today that the news fell. Berserk is not finished and will be well continued.
Indeed, the publication will resume in the iconic magazine Young Animal from June 24th. Koji Mori oversees it.

It is announced that six chapters will be published to finish the arc that was started by Kentaro Miura himself. Then another arc will be started.
All this will be credited as "Author: Kentaro Miura; Drawing: STUDIOGAGA; Editorial supervision: Koji Mori".
The story will continue according to the author's wish and according to what he had confided to his best friend Koji Mori. "You are the only person I entrusted the story to until the end," he told her.
berserk-kentaro-miura-est-decede-a-l-age-de-54-ans-breves-livres-vonguru.jpg

cyberpunk anime coming to netflix. i wonder whether it'll be in 4K HDR, with studio trigger's awesome action + sawano hiroyuki's music in surround sound

Crunchy got Arifureta so I have been watching the 2nd season.

And few of the new shows, CUE, skeleton Knight, Spy x Family and of course the Birdie Wing.

Crunchy got Arifureta so I have been watching the 2nd season.

And few of the new shows, CUE, skeleton Knight, Spy x Family and of course the Birdie Wing.

Is that Arifureta From Commonplace to World's Strongest? If so, that's great. I did't that that would be my thing but I 💕 it!!

This season there's "murabito a". It's basically the typical overpowered MC isekai but not isekai.

This season very few anime agreeable to my liking

paripi koumei
Bookworm
Spy x fam

bookworm anime end with the merchant keeps making books makes me realize how lucky main is. if she met with someone like thomas a edison, she'll just be slaving her life away inventing stuff.

From the schedule there are continuation series from a few years back and new series that caught my attention.
Also seem to be a few movies and OVA/ONA/Specials I'll add to my list. Seems like a good start to the summer!:cool:

Summer Anime Schedule

Some notables:

Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyo wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita

Overlord IV

Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo

Yofukashi no Uta

Kuro no Shoukanshi

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou Meikyuu-hen

Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro

Been watching Thermae Romae Novae (on Netflix) with the wife. It's about an architect in old Rome that designs baths and each episode gets into some kind of accident that transports him to Japan where he gets new ideas for his baths.

It's pretty lighthearted but fun to watch. At the end of each episode they also have a short piece about the creator of the story visiting different Onsen in Japan. I like Onsen so the part at the end is always good to watch and gave me some ideas of Onsen I want to visit someday.

It's about an architect in old Rome that designs baths and each episode gets into some kind of accident that transports him to Japan where he gets new ideas for his baths.
Pretty much conclusive proof that Netflix's writers room is just a massive conference table stacked with weed,.

The Witch from Mercury Prologue is on Gundaminfo in case anyone wants to see it.

Pretty much conclusive proof that Netflix's writers room is just a massive conference table stacked with weed,.
It's a manga adaptation, has absolutely nothing to do with Netflix.

Back