Warlock--played it?

Has anyone ever played Warlock for the SuperNES or the Genesis version, or both? Did it suck? Or did it have some redeeming qualities? The graphics on the video of the Super NES version looked pretty good. I kind of wanted to hunt the Super NES one down, but I would imagine it was kind of rare, so I was basically asking if it was worth the effort.

Half on-topic, half off-topic: why did Super NES games made by Acclaim used to go by the LJN label until sometime in '95? My oldest brother had Gotcha! for his NES and I remember when I was 3 or so, I saw the cart and it looked like someone farted all over the character's face, which I'm sure someone did, of course. Then my parents gave that, my brother's NES (they had ordered it for him in late 1985) and other games to my cousin in 92, but failed to give him the instruction manual for Gotcha, and in this decade I came upon it, and it said it was made by LJN, but no mention of Acclaim. Nobody cut the cheese like Acclaim/LJN did and I probably was not the first person to say that.

Back