WarDevil is now a PS3 exclusive

Nicer than what? ;)

But if this is gameplay, it's looking quite good actually.

I was thinking better shadows than HS or CoD4...is DMC4 lame? Haven't played yet. From the early videos I thought ps3 was looking best but I dropped out of that thread.

Awful. What about better shadows than Uncharted....clearly the best shadows ever IMO. No flickering at all. Sharp as you like.

Awful. What about better shadows than Uncharted....clearly the best shadows ever IMO. No flickering at all. Sharp as you like.

Not to thread hijack but what makes DMC4 awful? I'm clueless about it though I've had the demo on my ps3 for a week just no time to play.

Not to thread hijack but what makes DMC4 awful? I'm clueless about it though I've had the demo on my ps3 for a week just no time to play.
i've watched some videos of levels outside of the demo and it seems like shadows look worse in certain levels (and yeah, they are pretty bad). they look like a pixelated mess, definitely one of the worst i've seen.

Oh the games great...just the shadows in the forest level are a bit cringey. With the harsh light they can come across as dappled sunlight through the trees flickering...but meh, they are a bit shocking.

Back