Want to sell my copy of Bioshock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Newcomer
Been trying to sell it on ebay.de, but it keeps getting kicked because of its adult rating here in Germany (WTF?) so I was wondering if it's OK to post an offer in the Gametalk forum. If not, it's totally cool with me, just asking.

Sorry, that's spam by current policy. We might possibly consider a forum in the future where members could offer, but we don't have one today.

Been trying to sell it on ebay.de, but it keeps getting kicked because of its adult rating here in Germany (WTF?) so I was wondering if it's OK to post an offer in the Gametalk forum. If not, it's totally cool with me, just asking.

Dont german game sites have trade/sell forums? or arnt there any other second hand sell sites in germany?

Dont german game sites have trade/sell forums? or arnt there any other second hand sell sites in germany?

Possibly, but I'm not going to hunt the whole I-net for a place to dump a single silly game :D

Besides, I figure the same restrictions would apply to them as to ebay.de

Possibly, but I'm not going to hunt the whole I-net for a place to dump a single silly game :D

Besides, I figure the same restrictions would apply to them as to ebay.de

Just use ebay.at, there should be no such restriction in Austria and quite a few Germans surf there as well. So just sell it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back