w00t sex party

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
wow it was so awesome... ALMOST.

I was invited to a party on saturday at a collegues house. It's sort of like a tuppaware party but they sell sex stuff instead. Very coo. I was the only guy there and they were drinking LOTS of wine. I saw them down glass after glass after glass. You get to try out all of the stuff so the lady was putting some kind of "pheremone" stuff on us and at one point gave us all q-tips dabbed in a cream and told us to go to the bathroom and put it on ourselves. I didn't get that much outta that part but it was this heating and then cooling and tingling sensation so, you can imagine what the girls were getting out of it. Oh, to see their expressions and hear the "wooooooooooooo"s of excitement. It was terrific. Then, after the party was officially over and the "distributer" and some of the other girls had left it was just me and 3 others. One started talking about needing a boob job, the other agreed she needed one too, and the other proudly announced that her (SPECTACULAR!) breasts were all natural. They went on for a bit like this and at one point they started talking about wanting to loose weight and were having me feel different parts of their bodies to "see what they were talking about." They were all gorgeous but, one of them was just incredible. You know how some Mexican girls just have this intense FIRE about them? Yeah, one of those (the girl with the spectacular breasts). And she seemed to be showing specific interest in me. But, then, dissaster struck. They decided to pull out the weed. For me it is no question when someone pulls out weed- I leave. There is no debate, I don't make a big deal about it, I just quetly make my exit. It so sucked. I could have been with THREE beautidul Mexican girls ALL AT ONCE! But, no, they pulled out the weed.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?

I think that I might have the interest of two of them still (the one i work with and the REALLY HOT one) but never in my life again will those circumstances combine- sex being the subject of the day, "pheremone" crap, them already being brought to near-orgasm, lots and lots of alcohol, and ME BEING THE ONLY GUY AROUND!

i hate the world. it is so cruel to me. why did it have to tease me so?

Sage said:
wow it was so awesome... ALMOST.

I was invited to a party on saturday at a collegues house. It's sort of like a tuppaware party but they sell sex stuff instead. Very coo. I was the only guy there and they were drinking LOTS of wine. I saw them down glass after glass after glass. You get to try out all of the stuff so the lady was putting some kind of "pheremone" stuff on us and at one point gave us all q-tips dabbed in a cream and told us to go to the bathroom and put it on ourselves. I didn't get that much outta that part but it was this heating and then cooling and tingling sensation so, you can imagine what the girls were getting out of it. Oh, to see their expressions and hear the "wooooooooooooo"s of excitement. It was terrific. Then, after the party was officially over and the "distributer" and some of the other girls had left it was just me and 3 others. One started talking about needing a boob job, the other agreed she needed one too, and the other proudly announced that her (SPECTACULAR!) breasts were all natural. They went on for a bit like this and at one point they started talking about wanting to loose weight and were having me feel different parts of their bodies to "see what they were talking about." They were all gorgeous but, one of them was just incredible. You know how some Mexican girls just have this intense FIRE about them? Yeah, one of those (the girl with the spectacular breasts). And she seemed to be showing specific interest in me. But, then, dissaster struck. They decided to pull out the weed. For me it is no question when someone pulls out weed- I leave. There is no debate, I don't make a big deal about it, I just quetly make my exit. It so sucked. I could have been with THREE beautidul Mexican girls ALL AT ONCE! But, no, they pulled out the weed.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?

I think that I might have the interest of two of them still (the one i work with and the REALLY HOT one) but never in my life again will those circumstances combine- sex being the subject of the day, "pheremone" crap, them already being brought to near-orgasm, lots and lots of alcohol, and ME BEING THE ONLY GUY AROUND!

i hate the world. it is so cruel to me. why did it have to tease me so?

Allergic to weed? What's that all about?

london-boy said:

no, im not allergic to it... i just dont like it. i dont have anything against people who do it (most of my friends... all 3 out of 4 of them) do it. but, i dont like it and so i dont hang around when people do it. there's no question about that whatsoever- when it comes out, I leave.

Sage said:
london-boy said:

no, im not allergic to it... i just dont like it. i dont have anything against people who do it (most of my friends... all 3 out of 4 of them) do it. but, i dont like it and so i dont hang around when people do it. there's no question about that whatsoever- when it comes out, I leave.

Yeah i got that, but what's the reason? Why can't u just stay there, without doing it. Cause u lost one hell of an opportunity...

Florin said:
Ok, you're nuts. :?

That pretty much sums it up.
And i'm gay. I mean, even i would have stayed. Obviously not for the same objective as most around here, but hey, i don't see why leave a party, a good one, just cause people have weed. I might be more drugs liberal than most but hey, it's just stupid.

Sage said:
london-boy said:

What happens if I'm smoking a bat and posting in a thread you're in, or even worse posting TO YOU in a thread you're in whilst smoking a bit of chronic? :|

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
london-boy said:

What happens if I'm smoking a bat and posting in a thread you're in, or even worse posting TO YOU in a thread you're in whilst smoking a bit of chronic? :|

:oops: :oops: We found a way to kick him out of threads when he gets a little bit too much!!! Start smoking weed!! ;)

no, the problem is that if they're smoking it around me then I'm going to be subjected to it as well. a) im going to smell like it, as are my clothes (and I cant stand that smell and there's the social problems from smelling like it) and, b) i'm going to end up with a contact high.

Sage said:
no, the problem is that if they're smoking it around me then I'm going to be subjected to it as well. a) im going to smell like it, as are my clothes (and I cant stand that smell and there's the social problems from smelling like it) and, b) i'm going to end up with a contact high.
With this stuff I got a hold of from an old friend who happened by you'd best worry about a contact buzz thru the net!
ylsmoke.gif

Sage said:

Well then if those "issues" are more important to u than getting laid with 3 girls, one of whom is, as u put it, AMAZFANTABULOSEXIESTEVAH, then maybe u're more troubled than we thought u were.

london-boy said:
Well then if those "issues" are more important to u than getting laid with 3 girls, one of whom is, as u put it, AMAZFANTABULOSEXIESTEVAH, then maybe u're more troubled than we thought u were.

well the main issue is the social one. i dont want people thinking i do that stuff. and, if i stayed, then i'd smell like it, and then someone else might smell it on me, and then they'd think i did.

also, i simply cannot stand the feeling of being high / drunk. it's the most miserable thing i've ever experienced.

digitalwanderer said:
With this stuff I got a hold of from an old friend who happened by you'd best worry about a contact buzz thru the net!

digi, you have children in the house and you smoke that stuff!? are you nuts!? what if you got caught and had your kids taken away!!! not to mention them doing it too!

Sage said:
well the main issue is the social one. i dont want people thinking i do that stuff. and, if i stayed, then i'd smell like it, and then someone else might smell it on me, and then they'd think i did.

also, i simply cannot stand the feeling of being high / drunk. it's the most miserable thing i've ever experienced.

I can understand the not liking being high.

But i'm sorry, the "social" issues, the "i don't want people to think i did it" is total BULLSHIT.

Who cares who people think when u got laid with 3 beautiful girls!!!?

You didn't smoke weed, so if they have a problem with it, let them have a problem with it!!! It's not your problem, you didn't do it, if they ask u, u just tell them u were in a place where people were doing it. And happened to shag 3 girls.

U're insane.

So why don't you just step out for a sec while they light up and then come back for some snogging afterwards?

Florin said:
So why don't you just step out for a sec while they light up and then come back for some snogging afterwards?

because the whole house would be filled with it

Sage said:
digitalwanderer said:

digi, you have children in the house and you smoke that stuff!? are you nuts!? what if you got caught and had your kids taken away!!! not to mention them doing it too!

It's weed, not heroine. Besides it's not like he's gonna do it in front of his children (not like i see anything wrong with that).

COUGH...
If u took your clothes off with the excuse that you wouldn't want them to smell like weed, u'd have been halfway to heaven already. They'd have understood. So u'd have gotten laid, plus smoke smell free!!!
Do i have to teach you guys everything?!?!?! Even with GIRLS!!! :devilish:

london-boy said:
But i'm sorry, the "social" issues, the "i don't want people to think i did it" is total BULLSHIT.

Who cares who people think when u got laid with 3 beautiful girls!!!?

You didn't smoke weed, so if they have a problem with it, let them have a problem with it!!! It's not your problem, you didn't do it, if they ask u, u just tell them u were in a place where people were doing it. And happened to shag 3 girls.

well, i dont want people to think that because then they'll think that im just some worthless doped up kid. and even if I didn't do it but hung around while people were doing it then I'm just as guilty. and the "yeah i hung around but i shagged three girls!" argument is pretty pathetic because then i'll look like a whore!

Sage said:
Florin said:

because the whole house would be filled with it

So ask if you can open the windows for a bit. Be creative. Where are you priorities, man?!

Back