UT2007 pics

I'll dig this thread up instead of starting a new one.

Many people seem to think now that ut2k7 will be on 360 too, where are they getting that from?

Do you think it will? Or if not, then why? Because of power? Space? No Nvidia? :devilish:

weaksauce said:
Many people seem to think now that ut2k7 will be on 360 too, where are they getting that from?

Because the Developers have always said they will be making ports on the consoles, plural. And they have announced no exclusivity agreements.

2 + 2 = 4?

scooby_dooby said:
Because the Developers have always said they will be making ports on the consoles, plural. And they have announced no exclusivity agreements.

2 + 2 = 4?

They have? I know the forum post by the epic dude saying it will come on consoles later, but does that really say anything?
A long time ago mark rein talked about 360 getting GoW and ps3 "Unreal tournament". Of course, he didn't say 360 won't get it but still...

edit: maybe they want to release some Unreal Championship later on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Create PS3 and Xbox360 servers and have some type of DMZ server were both fight against eachother :devilish:. PC gamers will be the neutral party...

drpepper said:
LOL that would be awesome. But the PC gamers would absolutely own the 360 and PS3 users.

Not necessarily if the PS3 owners can use KB/M (I think Epic mentioned they were wanting to allow it)

drpepper said:
Dude, the Xbox is FPS heaven. Why wouldn't it be released on the 360?

As I mentioned; Power(?), disc space(!), no nvidia :)p)
Might be because 360 doesn't have k+m support, and they'll rather release UC.

Xbox might be FPS heaven, but not 360. I don't think 360 will be in the same position this gen. Most FPS will be PC ports. :devilish:

Is there a reason why epic is making gow exclusive for 360?
It uses the UE3 show off models, I'm thinking it's just a.. You know... They throw in what they have and make a game of it. :p
Otherwise it's been in development for some time, on nvidia hardware (I guess, that's what they showed it on)

I'm pretty sure one of the Epic guys said something that pretty much confirmed a 360 release of UT2k7 in that 1up show that took place at the 360 zero hour event.

weaksauce said:

This is probably one source. Should be a Mark Rein interview in there.

Edit: Haha, what a coinkidink

Also, not a confirmation of anything. Just a strong implication. (IIRC)

Ok.. You have anything on that? pg2g...

Gonna watch it but what does he say?

Last edited by a moderator:
weaksauce said:
Ok.. You have anything on that? pg2g...

Gonna watch it but what does he say?
He hopes to have it on all platforms or etc. IIRC.

I don't know...I would've expected it to be in development for X360 already, but it obviously wasn't back then, who knows now? I just don't see the point in not announcing it (its not like Sony has to rely on UT2007, so unless its an Epic marketing technique...), thats why I think it *may* be PC/PS3.

UT2007 is in development for Xbox 360 (FACT), not only that, but we're rumored to get an Unreal Championship aswell :oops: :

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1464/Most-Wanted-Unannounced-Xbox-360-Games/p7/

What We Know: Unreal Championship 3 should not be confused with Unreal Tournament 2007, a game that will end up shipping on to the Xbox 360 after the PC release. While most of the publicity has been focused on the PlayStation 3 release, the agreement between Epic and Midway includes the Xbox 360 as one of the two platforms for the console version of Unreal Tournament 2007.

Unreal Championship 3 hasn’t started development yet, so there’s little to know. We’ll have to wait until Unreal Tournament 2007 ships in order to get further info about the third title in the Unreal Championship series. By that time we’ll have played Gears of War and Unreal Tournament 2007.

Right, did teamxbox bother to include a source other than "hey, we said it!"? They're known to uhm... embellish facts.

It is totally plausible though, and I'm not really sure why it wouldn't appear on 360, though I haven't seen anything saying it would be.

Back