Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Nah, I've played about 5-6 chapters without the game asking for the download to finish, it never did actually. I am guessing it's more than half the first game before it asks you to keep downloading?
But the game was downloading in the background right? So lots more must have downloaded while u played ch1, and so on.
I am down to 1mbps these days, I think it will be like The Order for me where I could play one or two new chapters each day lol !

I'm really enjoying the original Uncharted. I remember not totally clicking with the shooting mechanics but the remaster feels good and I had forgotten so much of the story apart for a few bits here and there. I'm only only chapter six but I should finish this today/tomorrow and move on to the remaster of my favourite action game of lastgen! :yes:

Clean out the games you don't want to keep and backup the rest, is probably as efficient as selecting which titles to backup?

Limiting the feature to whole sale backup or restore, doesn't really make it an efficient alternative to installing individual games from disc. If its your standard like restore feature, you will literally have to maintain multiple restore points, one for each set older titles and one for your "currently available on internal drive" titles. You will have to back up your current storage and restore back to an older point which may take a few hours (depending on how much data you have backed up) and eschew your current titles. To go back to your current setup, you will need to restore again. All to play a backup copy of UC.

Last edited:
I was only thinking for changing HDD, not this use case for swapping out games.

can someone confirmed if BP have also added SSAO for U1?

looking at this, looks like they have around the AK

uncharted_thenathandrwyk04.png

Chapter 8 in Among Thieves is so god damn beautiful, i am just sitting there taking screenshots every two steps.

Just finished Drake's Fortune. I wasn't expecting to like it as much but it definitely has pacing issues (there is basically no pacing at all), some of the fixed camera traversal sections are trial and error because it's not clear where you're supposed to be heading (due to poor perspective) and the boss fight... ugh!

Loved shooting dudes and monsters though. Now.. Among Thieves. :mrgreen:

Just finished Drake's Fortune. I wasn't expecting to like it as much but it definitely has pacing issues (there is basically no pacing at all), some of the fixed camera traversal sections are trial and error because it's not clear where you're supposed to be heading (due to poor perspective) and the boss fight... ugh!

Loved shooting dudes and monsters though. Now.. Among Thieves. :mrgreen:

in most naughty dog games, yellow means objects to interect with...

That was cutscene, and in that scene devs changed TOD/weather between early demo and final code. I don't see why they would change anything in remaster.

Thats what people keep saying, but lighting and rendering things seems to be much worse. It was like they intended to render it in real time on the ps3 but didn't work out or something.

When i get to Uncharted 3 i'll make sure to remind Chloe to put on makeup before that scene :LOL:

Currently on chapter 18 on Among Thieves, what a ride!

playing U1 atm, don't remember that game has so much collision problem, have shots going through walls, characters rolling off ledge when I press circle. The camera pan to left shoulder a lot of time for no reason. Not sure if I feel that they have tweaked the shooting at all.

Already said but well done to Bluepoint. Much improved AO in the third game:
Ps3 v Ps4

Last edited:
playing U1 atm, don't remember that game has so much collision problem, have shots going through walls, characters rolling off ledge when I press circle.
Yeah, I got used to it after a while. It's far less of a problem in U2.

Back