Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

I'm trying to finish UC1 first, but indeed UC2 is great. However, I liked UC3 even better due to the bigger set pieces, over the top action etc.
I'm about half way through Uncharted 3. I completed Uncharted 1 last Friday and Uncharted 2 last Saturday but lack of time has prevented me from making much headway into Uncharted 3. I'm really enjoying Uncharted 3, way more than I did the first and second times I played it on PS3.

I still think the game wants to direct you too much and I still think some sequences go on far too much (burning chateau, oh let's leap for this.. oh now it's collapsing, run here, leap for that, oh no it's collapsing. Repeat about seven bloody times. And the first hallucinogenic sequence goes on for minutes and isn't remotely interesting) but the shooting mechanics in the remaster are great.

And because I didn't replay 3 nearly as much as 2, I'd forgotten so much of it so it's quite close to replaying a new game for me.

That is also a reason why I almost never replay anything - I generally have a very good memory. But Uncharted 2 I have played in one week and haven't really replayed anything from it beyond the demo and the beginning, and I just had a kid then, so there are definitely parts I don't remember very well. Uncharted 3 had such great setpieces that I actually did replay some of them.

That is also a reason why I almost never replay anything - I generally have a very good memory. But Uncharted 2 I have played in one week and haven't really replayed anything from it beyond the demo and the beginning, and I just had a kid then, so there are definitely parts I don't remember very well. Uncharted 3 had such great setpieces that I actually did replay some of them.

Couldn't resist to start UC2 as well, but holy sh*t that game is visually so impressive. Can't believe it was released in 2009 on hardware hitting the market in 2006. Truely a piece of art. Gameplay is definitely two notches up from UC1.

Blue point is not 100% perfection, noticed some texture pop-ins in UC1 today.

Yeah Uncharted 2 is beautiful for the majority of the game. Some areas don't hold up to the same degree but it's still really good looking overall. On another note i just finished with Uncharted 1 crushing and got the plat as well, crushing was a piece of cake in comparison to the original, or i might have gotten better at Uncharted after playing all three on hard difficulty.

Yeah Uncharted 2 is beautiful for the majority of the game. Some areas don't hold up to the same degree but it's still really good looking overall. On another note i just finished with Uncharted 1 crushing and got the plat as well, crushing was a piece of cake in comparison to the original, or i might have gotten better at Uncharted after playing all three on hard difficulty.

Your Flickr is really amazing. Your pictures are very good.

Do you have a special software for your pictures ?

Yeah, it is truly stunning. I saved some good screenshots to share later. But also, I felt a bit like a badass today after this :

Of course I'm not really great, but a bit of that multiplayer feel came back to me from long ago ....

Your Flickr is really amazing. Your pictures are very good.

Do you have a special software for your pictures ?

I use photoshop to crop black bars/hud out and turn png to (high quality) jpeg to save space but not more than that, it helps that most games nowadays look outstanding to begin with :) It's also safe to say that photomode and share are my favorite additions this gen.

Last edited:
I use photoshop to crop black bars/hud out and turn png to (high quality) jpeg to save space but not more than that, it helps that most games nowadays look outstanding to begin with :) It's also safe to say that photomode and share are my favorite additions this gen.

Ok, thanks.

I never grow tired of these games...I got the plat for 1 & 2 on PS3, I even helped a couple of my kids through several of the 'sticky' bits too - so played them to death...yet man I just love these games, playing them is a breeze...so enjoyable.

Got the triple plat after a month of playing. The third game is so underwhelming after playing 2. Playing 3 on crushing was just bringing everything i don't like about the game to the surface, they really dropped the ball when it comes to combat, 2 is better in almost every way except gun sounds. I still don't understand why they thought removing hit reactions from enemies in Uncharted 3 was a good idea. Cool set-pieces though.

And i am really happy that Uncharted 4 is going a completely different direction in combat, it's like ND are saying "woops, nevermind Uncharted 3! Not happening again" when you look at the Uncharted 4 gameplay demos.

Last edited:
I disagree, Uncharted 2 was a blast on crushing. Uncharted 1 was fun as well. Uncharted 3? Not so much.

I got platinum on Uncharted 1 on PS3. It was unpleasant experience. Enemies are bullet sponges, you need to stay in cover all the time. Staying in cover does not fit Uncharted gameplay.

I got platinum on Uncharted 1 on PS3. It was unpleasant experience. Enemies are bullet sponges, you need to stay in cover all the time. Staying in cover does not fit Uncharted gameplay.

On Ps3 yes, in the collection Uncharted 1 is much better. I didn't have any problems playing the collection on crushing.

yes, people need to understand the PS4 version on U1 is a much better experience.

Got the triple plat after a month of playing. The third game is so underwhelming after playing 2. Playing 3 on crushing was just bringing everything i don't like about the game to the surface, they really dropped the ball when it comes to combat, 2 is better in almost every way except gun sounds. I still don't understand why they thought removing hit reactions from enemies in Uncharted 3 was a good idea. Cool set-pieces though.

Yes, it definitely has some great set-peices!

• Adjusted trophy requirements
  • Adjusted forward movement sensitivity
  • Improvements to package installation
  • Various visual improvements
  • Stability improvements
  • Updated credits

Back