[PS3] Uncharted 2

Played some Competitve last night, and guess what......Its not what I thought, I thought it would be a mediocre attempt, instead it is very very fun :D ! Lots of people still playing is a testament to that. I was really worried that I would get raped as I am level 1(2 now or was it 4 ?) and people there were level 43 and like, but its so well done that I had equal chance as them. Loved it , in fact kept playing for too long and ended up with red eyes :LOL: ! I think this could become my addiction untill Infamous 2 arrives :p !

What the... U2 online is very polished.

Why is the cinema option available only under MP? I remember ND talking about a machinima mode where you could stage your own scenes and acting and record dialogues with lip sync on a green background. Where is all that??? and can I save my matches so that I don't have to go online to tinker and take photos ?

Machinima tool:

I played with it once. Not too familiar with it, so I can't comment.

It's a white room a la Matrix's simulation room, not a green background I think.

What the... U2 online is very polished.

Machinima tool:

I played with it once. Not too familiar with it, so I can't comment.

It's a white room a la Matrix's simulation room, not a green background I think.

Its a white room , yes but you can make it such that all BG dissappears and all u get behind tye character is a constant green. Very useful if u want to composite the character over another BG. The colour is picked and removed creating a clean alpha in softwares like Combustion, Aftereffects or many similar other compositing softwares. Green is usually chosen as green is not present in the skin colour so can be safely keyed out.

Why did they keep it under MPMmenu? I can't acces cinema unless I go online, thats a lame limitation :???: !

Waking up an old thread, but I have a freebie code for Uncharted 2 that unlocks the bonus content to make the regular game like the game of the year edition, here it is if anyone wants it: 3HQK-LDNG-DGMJ

Lets see who got it :p

I did :cool: !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks joker454 ! Thats a ton of content in there ! Funny, I was sleeping and got up as I couldn't sleep, came to get my Arthur C Clarke novel, saw this and got it :LOL: !

Lets hope it works in my account. I have a US copy, so only content from US store will work with it but I play on my EU account. Otherwise I'll just play with my US account. I just want to see those lovely maps ! In fact I was sad that I couldn't buy those maps as I don't have a US CC but my copy is US one. Thanx again Joker454 ! I think i'll sleep peacefully now :LOL: !

I did :cool: !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks joker454 ! Thats a ton of content in there ! Funny, I was sleeping and got up as I couldn't sleep, came to get my Arthur C Clarke novel, saw this and got it :LOL: !
Which one ? :D

Lets hope it works in my account. I have a US copy, so only content from US store will work with it but I play on my EU account. Otherwise I'll just play with my US account.
You can use any account as long as you play it from the console used to redeem the code.

P.S.[If you want then I can guide you regarding purchasing stuff from US PSN ;) ]

Which one ? :D

The novel: The Other Side of the Sky ! Its a collection of his short stories. I think the first one, pretty old but I like old ways of writing. Simpler stories but more charm !

You can use any account as long as you play it from the console used to redeem the code.

Yeah ! I tried it just now and I was Sev in the Sanctuary and Chimera in the Fort :D ! It works. The avatars don't work in the EU account, though, but I don't care about them. Just waiting for the map packs to download!

P.S.[If you want then I can guide you regarding purchasing stuff from US PSN ;) ]

We'll deal with that later, but first tell me where you have pre-ordered your KZ3 from? :D I saw Intencity had very low rates. I really miss IVG pre-orders. We used to get so many goodies with the game and I would usually meet up with some IVG guys when I went to collect it from Sam's house. I miss the art books and posters :( !

Have to say the DLC maps are stunning ! The Highrise map is simply unbelievably beautiful and the museum seems to be out of a fairy tale :p ! With this kindof graphics and Art, ND just has to get U3 out ! No improvements in tech required !

Have to say the DLC maps are stunning ! The Highrise map is simply unbelievably beautiful and the museum seems to be out of a fairy tale :p ! With this kindof graphics and Art, ND just has to get U3 out ! No improvements in tech required !

It looks like they've already made improvements in tech, things are a bit clearer in the dark in the U3 videos.

Back