Two years LTTP: Help me catch up on essential PS3 experiences

Atleast the distributors in ur country replied to you. I mailed them regarding my cracked Infamous disk and they won't even reply. Looks like no one even cares to checkk the inbox of the mail id provided.

BTW, if you want definitive PS3 experience, get Heavenly Sword !
Whatever the reviewers might say, it is the best Audio Visual experience you will ever get from a game.Ever. The acting is better than the best you have ever seen in a game, for that matter even in most of films. The colour palletes of the game are so beautiful that it makes me wonder why can't other game devs use such colours in their environments ! The music, though a bit sad in mood, is so haunting that I remember watching those animes in it many times over just to hear the very indian, but very emotionally charged music. Music choices are subjective, but I have to say, it is one of the most offbeat and one of the best. Sometimes you will feel you are at a very very powerful theatre performance while watching the cutscenes.
Sixaxis implementation is fun in this game. You will love it.

The only shortcoming of this game is that it is a bit short, and considering it feels so, what can I say, mesmerising !, it feels bad that it ended soon. But considering that the cost is pretty less now, it will feel that you are getting much more than you paid for.
Believe me, it went down only because of excessive anti ps3 sentiments floating on the internet. To me Nariko is the only female protagonist that actually matters. She is not there for boob physics, as most females are in games, she actually has a story to tell, How I loved staring into those tormented eyes :love: ! I am not a nerd or something, the acting and the colours+music combined with awesome gfx in cutscenes totally suck you into the performance.

Heh Heh ! Don't get overhyped due to my description, but the mood of the game really struck a chord with me. Too bad there won't be a sequel, when so many shallow senseless games will still be rehashed and sold to people, and they will still gobble them up while sneering at masterpieces like these!

Back