Trials Evolution Gold Edition (early 2013 release)

I feel like keyboard control would be tough to play with, because you don't have analog control of the throttle, brakes. There would be a lot of quick key tapping for fine movement, but with the physics of the bike I feel like it could be a problem. Really, you need analog sticks and analog buttons. This game is all about fine and precise control. Anything other than a gamepad is going to be a sub-par experience.

Also, this game is amazing, and it is totally worth buying a gamepad just for this one title. If you have a good PC and skip this game, you should tear up your gaming card, sell your pc and buy a macbook with integrated Intel graphics.

Trials SE was keyboard only and people managed to be very good, but I do agree that analog is nice for us mere mortals :) It's definitely the best way to play.

Well, this wound up happening and being buggier than a crate full of bugs. I wonder what happened that resulted in this...

click on the vid in the first post...
""Trials Evolution -- Announc..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement."

And Yuplay strikes gain
Although neither is as egregious and arse-punchingly unacceptable as when bloody sodding Uplay put up an in-game message telling me my internet connection had dropped, midway through a run, completely obscuring the screen and meaning I obviously crashed. Never mind that my internet connection hadn’t dropped and Uplay itself was still happily connected in the background. I could choose to quit the game, or carry on offline. I obviously chose the latter. Next race the bastard-faced window popped up again. Every single person responsible for this needs to be forced to spend the rest of their life having someone poke them in the eyes at every crucial moment in every film, TV show and videogame they see.

Back