Tmnt

Maybe it's because I'm biased, but I don't like their facial design; I prefer the original costume designs, which look more like the comic.

Is this completely CG? They've certainly got the animations down, but they seemed more like frogs.

Gism0.jpg

Who came up with the idea to mix ninjas with turtles, and why?

What on earth happened to spark this 80's and early 90's revival? Transformers, TMNT, and more... I believe read about plans to remake He-Man and the Masters of the Universe as well, and surely that's a sign that the world is coming to an end... What's next? Care Bears[1]?

If you're going to keep this up, at least give me ThunderCats, Danger Mouse or the brilliant (French) Les Mondes Engloutis.

That being said, the teaser certainly had the same Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-feel that I remember from 15 years ago. Kinda' neat, but I doubt I'm in the target audience anymore. (And it also had a serious lack of ninjaing...)

[1]"I believe all God's creatures have a soul...except bears--bears are godless killing machines!" -Stephen Colbert

TMNT has had a recent resurngence due to the TV series being on for the last 3 or so years. The new series is a bit darker than the original. Im looking forward to this movie. :)

Give me back all my childhood memories. Ill take the transformers, He-man, thundercats,....

epic
ps Ultraman would be cool with me too. :)

Back