The signatures you like the most here

Oh - here it is, I still use it on every other forum but I don't post anywhere else very frequently anymore.

It's the second part of the sig that I was obviously referencing:

Those who fear the facts shall forever try to discredit the fact finders - Daniel C. Dennett

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Sig-wise, from a brief perusal it seems all my old favourites are no longer with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why but I love that one :) :

epicstruggle - "I would imagine that ty, created a fake account and post something he made on photoshop...Next time dont create a fake account to post something you created on your own." <--- Bwahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
i found the one "jacks uncle is jacking off a horse or something like that funny"

cant remember whos it was... ? londonboy perhaps

One of my favorites was a quote, something like:

"Your work is both good and original. Unfortunately the part that is good isn't original and the part that is original isn't good"

think it might've been MfA's.

"Your work is both good and original. Unfortunately the part that is good isn't original and the part that is original isn't good"

That's Simon's I think.

It was Sam Johnson's but he hasn't been active in the 3D field recently.

Back