The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by London Geezer, Jul 29, 2015.

1. BRiT

BRiT (>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
    Moderator Legend Alpha

I thought it was the episode where
    robot shows up with the guy floating in the container and the Mauler twins show him the results of their work.
    There was a bit of dialog going on then as well as action so easy to miss lines while taking in all the setting and events. I can't recall if it was tail end of one episode or the middle of the next. I watched 2 episodes the one week so things kind of blurred together so I dont know if that was episode 6 or 7?

It absolutely wasn't episode 8 which was the end of the season that had an absolutely crazy Subway scene.

digitalwanderer and fehu like this.
  2. BRiT

BRiT (>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
    Moderator Legend Alpha

@fehu it's in Season 1 Episode 7 around the 18 minute mark.

18:05 New Rudy: Which am I?
    18:10 Mauler 1: See, it's not just us. You won the coin toss champ, you're the new one.
    18:18 New Rudy: I wasn't expecting this. This feeling of continuance. I close my eyes and open news ones. I didn't know which one I'd be.
    18:30 Mauler 2: That's how it works.
    18:32 Mauler 1: We had to make it seamless. Otherwise one of us knows he's the clone, and that never ends well.

digitalwanderer likes this.
  3. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Dangerously Mirthful
    Legend

"But in your case it's kind of obvious" ;)

Watched it all yesterday. GREAT story, the animation made me wanna cry at times though. Felt like an old 80s Saturday morning TV show, a cheap one. The CGI stuff was great, but the animated stuff was awful.

Also had to turn down the sound and just read the subtitles to pretend it was anime, enjoyed it much more that way even thought the voice acting was great.