The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Have to agree D+ has provided the best entertainment for the last year or so. Amazon Prime has some good productions as well, but nothing memorable on Netflix really.

Edit: Okay, I liked GLOW, I admit.

I'm watching the first episode of "Clarkson's Farm" on Amazon Prime right now and dying of laughter! Jeremy bought a huge farm back in '08 and the guy who ran it just retired so he figured he'd farm it himself.

I mean, how hard could it be?

ROFL!!!

It's even better than I thought.

The vibe is also that he's mischievous but ultimately harmless or not likely to hurt others.

Didn't he kill with impunity in Avengers?
This is addressed in episode 1. Wasn't a fan but I'm willing to give it a couple more episodes as the character is marvellous.

I hope the variant and the variant they're chasing becomes and remains a mainline character after a redemption arc.

Came across Fate:The Winx Saga on prime.

I actually liked it a lot, good steady overall plot reveal and decent special FX. There was clearly a deliberate decision to make every strong character female, which stands out a bit, but the leads are all really well acted. Its been confirmed that there is a season 2.

I much prefer these series that have 50-60 min episodes, the one thing that annoyed with, for example, Madalorian was that each episode was so short.

And I also stumbled across "wire in the blood", a 6 season thing from early 2000s that i previously totally missed. Saw "Robson Green" and though "oh no", but he actually plays a really good character. its (very roughly) a character that is benedict cumberthingy style of criminal physcologist, mostly devoid of social skills etc. Very dark and quite raw for a TV series.I again like that every episode is 1.5 hrs, so plenty of time for things to develope. Other than the characters remaining constant and developing, there is no over arching storyline spanning each seaon, which is kind of refreshing, as that is too often a staple diet these days.

Can recommend.

Loki = F-ING WOW!!!!

2 more episodes too?!? OMMFG!

I'm falling in love with these Disney series, I think I like 'em better than the movies! I think they're using the Mandalorian screen technique to film it with so it's a lot cheaper and faster to crank 'em out. (I like the technique, I can just tell sometimes)

Started Sweet Tooth, 2 eps in, it's really, really , really good. Dialogues, characters, visuals.... I really like it so far.

I really enjoyed Loki, great stuff. And it seems setup for a sequel too, I really hope so, as like Wandavision, it definitely has a lot of potential in that direction, but in case of Loki maybe even more so, a new season started playing out in my mind directly after the last shot …

I really enjoyed Loki, great stuff. And it seems setup for a sequel too, I really hope so, as like Wandavision, it definitely has a lot of potential in that direction, but in case of Loki maybe even more so, a new season started playing out in my mind directly after the last shot …

Second season was already announced after the credits.

Started watching Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet today, which as a TV show is very appropriate for this forum.

Fantastic writing and production, in spite of the obvious Ubisoft influence. Event so you can tell they're even expressing the real world inevitability of big game production. A lot of fun.

Dark Quiet Death was such an amazing homage to the unique ideas of games that get caught up in the Hollywood of games. Really amazed they dedicate an episode to that.

This is from Homefront the Revolution
Can anyone name the actor ?
J4pq8SN.jpg

Back