The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not necessarily :devilish:

On the topic of her massive arms, for a while, Abby's enormous physique bothered me, as it seemed way out of place in a post apocalypse wasteland. It ended up being one of the more effective aspects of the game, as her physique was used narratively.

I can't remember how far into the game it was, but there's a point fairly early on where you play as Abby, and you're at a military base. At one point there, you get to see the resources this military has at its disposal. All of a sudden, it wasn't so strange to have a big, beefy lady with an equally big beef and lots of beef.

It destroyed the notion of a post apocalyptic wasteland to some extent, but that's kind of fitting, given that both Abby and Ellie live in rebuilt micro societies that are two key components of our current, not-completely-apocalyptic society: military and civilian. They also both shun those societies in pursuit of revenge, wreaking havoc in both their own lives and societies.

God, how I wish they hadn't fucked this game's story with its convoluted structure.
It makes sense because you want soldiers to be physically fit. :yep2:

Are we still discussing how a video game person that doesn't actually exist has arms that are too big for boys to be comfortable with?

But we've always been ok with comical proportions for basically every other male video game character since the age of sprites?

And we've always been ok with, say, Chun Li's comically huge legs (and tiny T-Rex arms) cause that shape is more 'feminine' and she's kinda hot? Or any other 'sexy' video game girl whose proportions are nonsensical?

Come on, I think we can move past the 90's.

Are we still discussing how a video game person that doesn't actually exist has arms that are too big for boys to be comfortable with?

But we've always been ok with comical proportions for basically every other male video game character since the age of sprites?

And we've always been ok with, say, Chun Li's comically huge legs (and tiny T-Rex arms) cause that shape is more 'feminine' and she's kinda hot? Or any other 'sexy' video game girl whose proportions are nonsensical?

Come on, I think we can move past the 90's.

Could be that stylized design could become an issue on the last of us 2 because the game was made with realistic style.

Although for me, I don't care, it's a video game, an art, and just let the dev be creative. I'm even okay with ridiculous art clash in kingdom hesrts

I don't want a future where all games no longer stylized.

was not complaining at all, just a little bit of humor, but yeah that too is prohibed now in our society, because, anyone can feel hurt by anything "funny"

:(

Abby is not stylized, she has a realistic muscular body, it's just that women in general have to use steroids to reach that type of physique.

was not complaining at all, just a little bit of humor, but yeah that too is prohibed now in our society, because, anyone can feel hurt by anything "funny"

:(

Abby is not stylized, she has a realistic muscular body, it's just that women in general have to use steroids to reach that type of physique.
I was being funny too!! :)

It makes sense because you want soldiers to be physically fit. :yep2:

Absolutely. But I got the impression from the first game that the last strongholds of society were suffering from dwindling supplies, so getting someone to the level of an elite UFC fighter struck me as impossible. It undermined the first game's dying world aesthetic.

But when the military camp and its substantial resources were revealed, it made it clear that the world was being revivified. In a fitting mirror image of the first game, whilst the first is about a father figure being revivified in a dying world, the second is about a daughter figure emotionally/spiritually dying in a revivifying world.

Not personally.

I'm pretty sure the game hints at exactly that. My memory's a little hazy, but I think the pickups that you get while playing as Abby are called "supplements" or something like that. Something that I recall feeling a bit euphemistic.

And in a grimdark mushroom kingdom without an Italian plumber in sight, you'd want to be absolutely roided off your tits. I certainly would be. Although I don't know how to cycle, so I'd have to sacrifice my testicles.

I think I need to replay tlou2

Or quicker:

"The town is revealed to house several horses, cows and chickens, having a thriving farm and greenhouses. The town is filled with markets, welding shops, pubs and barbecues. The people here live in relative peace, resembling the times before the outbreak, able to have dance parties and family events in the church hall, hosted by Seth. There is even a cemetery to house their dead."
Where do you think that steak sandwich that Seth (homophobic bartender) gave to Ellie by way of an apology came from? ;) Doordash? :LOL:

Or quicker:

"The town is revealed to house several horses, cows and chickens, having a thriving farm and greenhouses. The town is filled with markets, welding shops, pubs and barbecues. The people here live in relative peace, resembling the times before the outbreak, able to have dance parties and family events in the church hall, hosted by Seth. There is even a cemetery to house their dead."
Where do you think that steak sandwich that Seth (homophobic bartender) gave to Ellie by way of an apology came from? ;) Doordash? :LOL:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I was looking forward to see it myself :p

Or quicker:

Spoiler dammit! You spoiled it for @orangpelupa

:LOL:

Btw does TLOU2 will still get post-release DLC? or it was scrapped?

He finished it ages ago, he's just being his weird self! :yes:

I'm in love/hate relationship with my forgetful brain.

Love it when I forgot a wonderful game/movie and replay/rewatch them fresh
Hated it when I forgot important life stuff (and notifications are not helpful in Android because it have no notification center, and the normal notification is bombarded by useless stuff like text message, etc).

Back