The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The game has a Black Friday deal in Europe, for 39,95 I think. I am tempted even if I never really want to play it.

The game has a Black Friday deal in Europe, for 39,95 I think. I am tempted even if I never really want to play it.

It's worth it in a lot of ways. It's probably too long, and the structure really lets the story down, but the gameplay is probably ND's best yet, the audiovisual component is utterly stunning.

the audiovisual component is

Yeah it was stunning in ridiculous amounts of aspects. Most games usually stunning in a few aspects like only in light, fight animation, etc.

But tlou2 got stunning audio (it even properly use LFE, something that often underused / forgotten in video games and overused in Hollywood movies), and visuals (body animation, facial animation, image quality, environment, 3d model, etc. Too many to mention).

Story presentation wise, it was blatantly manipulative. No subtleties in most of its punches. Tlou1 was more balanced

Well, it may win Game of the Year in a little over a week from now. :p

The recent update to the original is absolutely awesome. There's no more long waiting times for the loading.

Im guessing there wont be a PS5 patch? I would feel stupid buying it now if there is a remaster coming with the Factions MP release

Im guessing there wont be a PS5 patch? I would feel stupid buying it now if there is a remaster coming with the Factions MP release
A remaster for a 2020 game would be very, very cheeky of Sony. At full price especially. Especially seeing how GOT already has a free PS5 patch and it came out 2 months after TLOU2.

That would be bizarre to have PS5 version of first game and not second. Unless remaster of the first game for PS4 too.

It depends how much effort is put into TLOU1 remaster.

If they go with assets that were used in TLOU2 flashback to TLOU1 events, both games will look very similar.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is a missed opportunity. They could have targeted 120fps+vrr and have an option for locked 60fps. At 120fps any artifacts from temporal algorithms would be halved compared to 60fps. VRR would take care of the dips.

I wonder if this is a missed opportunity. They could have targeted 120fps+vrr and have an option for locked 60fps. At 120fps any artifacts from temporal algorithms would be halved compared to 60fps. VRR would take care of the dips.
PS5 still doesn't have VRR

Not to mention that the percentage of PS5 owners that have a TV that supports VRR is ... small.

Back