The GT5 expectation thread (including preview titles)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope it doesn't have a rewind feature. Its like playing an FPS with god-mode.

(and it will affect multiplayer, since rewind will let people have better cars than they should, as they win every single race they enter -> more $$ and more bonus cars).

So, we also to ban the retry race possibilities and the No real impact damage, because they're also let people to have better cars than they should, cause they win more $$?

Seriously, don't care people have "better" cars, 'cause your also have these "better" cars. ;)

So, we also to ban the retry race possibilities and the No real impact damage, because they're also let people to have better cars than they should, cause they win more $$?

Seriously, don't care people have "better" cars, 'cause your also have these "better" cars. ;)

No, because i know how to drive and i would get that car anyways.

I will never use a rewind feature, for the same reasons as why i dont find it interesting to play a FPS game with god mode. Its basically cheating and takes away any effort to win.

Found this awesome picture on GAF - I think whenever un-called for comparisons between a certain two games pop up in either of the dedicated threads, or other threads that they don't belong to, the mods should replace the offending post with this picture ... :LOL:

original.aspx

Not sure it will help, I see the picture on the right and think one guy knows he makes the best driving game and the other wishes he didn't.

Found this awesome picture on GAF - I think whenever un-called for comparisons between a certain two games pop up in either of the dedicated threads, or other threads that they don't belong to, the mods should replace the offending post with this picture ... :LOL:

original.aspx

Ha ha... and T10 needs to take back their abrasive, uncalled for comments.

Video interview with KY on IGN:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1042835p1.html

If there is a track editor, that will make your job easier, right? Because you can make fans design the tracks instead of your team.

[Laughs] A lot of the courses we set up, we take a long time fine-tuning the details and building the track, so it would probably be a bit different than the types of tracks the users will set up in the game.

Recently we saw a video of the Gran Turismo box with multiple discs. What exactly is on those discs?

[Laughs] That's something else we can't really talk about yet, but I'm surprised at the level of detail everyone is focused on.

The videos you've made to coincide with the announcment of the inclusion of cars like the Ferrari 458 Italia and the Toyota FT-86 were great. Are there plans to release more of them?

Of course. And we have a lot of collaborations going on with a lot of different manufacturers right now, so I think not just in terms of video, but we'll have other things to announce as time progresses.

For the Top Gear tracks, will you be able to race agains The Stig's official times?

We're trying to plan that now.

edit whoops did no see the link....man the vehicle animation is incredible

It's good that they will have the Tesla roadster in the game.

But they made a mistake and put the picture of the wrong car when they talk about Tesla! The words are Tesla but the picture is Fisker.

I wonder if Fisker will be in the game. When I was a boy I designed a car to look exactly like Fisker. It will be great for me to drive this car.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d5142.html
Both US and Canada will run their own contest, with separate winners chosen for each country. At the end of the competition period, the winner with the best combined time for both tuned and non-tuned Time Trials will drive away with round trip airfare and hotel accommodations for two (winner and guest) to attend the Indianapolis 500® Mile Race on May 30, 2010, as well as a VIP package which includes two (2) VIP suite tickets and all-access passes to the garage, pit area, and Victory Lane for pre- and post-race celebrations for the race. The VIP package also includes all-access passes for Carb Day®--which includes the final Indy 500® practice, pit stop competition and special concert festivities--as well as special event car rides in the 2010 Indy 500 event vehicle.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back