The GT5 expectation thread (including preview titles)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?? Are you trying to tell me that these screens are in game???

I dont believe it

Damn it. The pics you posted make me very curious to see it. It looks too real! I wasnt expecting GT:HD to look that good. Imagine how GT5 will look

This looks just like real video. Something is not right here, unless Sony put a G80 under the hood of PS3 and waited til now to unlock it.

It's like parts are from some real footage, then a couple parts are snuck in of gameplay towards the end.

If this is what Sunday's playable demo will actually look like then...I don't know. I'll be very pleasantly shocked.

This is NOT on the US PS store.

EDIT: Made a JPN account, Downloading :p Will have a mirror soon. 1080p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?? Are you trying to tell me that these screens are in game???

I dont believe it

Polyphony is good, but I doubt you'll see the same level of quality in-game. As much as I'd like to believe otherwise, I'm remaining skeptical for now.

we'll find out in 4 days if theyre real or not (esp with the high AA)
but if they are, its the first time ever ive looked at screenshot of a game + havent been able to tell if its a photo or not within a second.
true car games are one of the easiest graphically but still this is something else

we'll find out in 4 days if theyre real or not (esp with the high AA)
but if they are, its the first time ever ive looked at screenshot of a game + havent been able to tell if its a photo or not within a second.
true car games are one of the easiest graphically but still this is something else

What AA? The screens are taken directly from a TV (not framebuffer grabs) and downscaled to fit the picture size. As such, you get supersampling AA in the process. The original could very well have no AA for what we know.

I have to admit, those screens do look a bit too real, not because of the AA but because they just look damn real.

Yeah and take a look at the drivers' reactions like in that of the first pic. They are naturally realistic and unexpected during gameplay. Perhaps its CGI using the in game engine

Yeah and take a look at the drivers' reactions like in that of the first pic. They are naturally realistic and unexpected during gameplay. Perhaps its CGI using the in game engine

Photomode. Kaz mentioned something about offering a photomode download for the demo somewhere along the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back