The Fight : Lights Out (ps3+Move)

Hello Friends,

I Have PS3 With Move Bundle. I have Bought The Fight Lights Out. but i am unable to play. The opening screen is loading .with Maccheti giving instructions. But as soon as i completed the Setup. The graphics are all Blurry and white i see a Eyeglasses hanging in the air. if i move the motion controller i get the Stars(3 Required) to complete. but i cannot see any person Only White Fuzzy things.
Please help..... What should i do ?
Bye
Rockford

Hello Friends,

I Have PS3 With Move Bundle. I have Bought The Fight Lights Out. but i am unable to play. The opening screen is loading .with Maccheti giving instructions. But as soon as i completed the Setup. The graphics are all Blurry and white i see a Eyeglasses hanging in the air. if i move the motion controller i get the Stars(3 Required) to complete. but i cannot see any person Only White Fuzzy things.
Please help..... What should i do ?
Bye
Rockford

Are you referring to the PS Eye setup part? It's not important that the image from that is clear, as long as it sees you and more importanly, the Move controllers. Otherwise I'm not sure what you refer to, may need to post a screenshot.

Played this game a lot a while ago (2 years?). Now I'm playing mostly Move Fitness (which I highly recommend), and about to start playing Sports Champions 2 ...

Could this be a case of the PSEye brightness being too high? I can't fathom if Rockford's talking about the game graphics (my first interpretation) or the video feed. The latter makes some sense.

Re hello Friends

thank you Friends for your suggestions,
i am sorry that i am not been able to describe the problem properly with' The Fight : Lights Out (ps3+Move) '.
All other games are working fine.

The Game"The Fight : Lights Out (ps3+Move) " loads properly, i can see macheti giving instructions on how to setup. The problem is i cannot see any boxers, all i see is a white shadows which is blurring, All though i can see the background very well as shown on the Youtube videos of this game.

the move motion controller if played it performs action i can make punches , i also get the stars for doing it right way. but i cannot see my opponent as well as my self in TV screen, all i see is white fluffy shadows dancing in the background, ( their are no Players )
i dont know how to send u a screen shot of these game as i play it on TV.

once again Thank you for ur suggestion Shifty Geezer,Arwin, onQ, Nesh
and i also plan to buy the Move fitness and Sports champ 2 as suggested by arwin.
Plz guyz kindly help me out.
I have Bought the ps3 JB version with preinstalled games.
Bye
Rockford

I have Bought the ps3 JB version with preinstalled games.
Bye
Rockford
That's your problem. You've bought an illegal device full of pirated games which don't work properly. If you didn't know it was illegal then get your money back, but you won't otherwise get support here. You've effectively stolen developers' hard work and you aren't entitled to play their games.

What the h ...

Not goodbye, but farewell I hope. You've got a lot of nerve posting that here, where so many developers are regulars, who live by people who actually pay for their games.

The fact he admits it's a jailbroken PS3 suggests to me naivety. It's quite possible for an ill-informed consumer to see the deal and not twig that it can't be that good and legitimate, but they don't think about it too hard it because it's such a good deal.

Back