The Fight : Lights Out (ps3+Move)

Am I right to assume that this is exponentially more enjoyable with two ice cream cones? Kinda wanna try this, but then I don't feel like buying another move controller at the moment.

Yeah, it is pretty much a requirement for this game. You'll want to box with both your real arms.

The Fight:Lights Out - Fitness Pack DLC

this has to be one of the best fitness games to come out I usually can play this game for a hour or 2 but had to quit yesterday when I was trying out the fitness pack 5 minute routine on easy lol. guess all the birthday cake , cookies & ice cream from this weekend caught up with me.

The Fight:Lights Out - Fitness Pack DLC
[
this has to be one of the best fitness games to come out I usually can play this game for a hour or 2 but had to quit yesterday when I was trying out the fitness pack 5 minute routine on easy lol. guess all the birthday cake , cookies & ice cream from this weekend caught up with me.

Watching people workout is so much easier than doing it yourself, somebody looked really tired in that video :) I am not going to film my self doing it thats for sure.

But next they need to add is support for bluetooth pulse meters :)

Watching people workout is so much easier than doing it yourself, somebody looked really tired in that video :) I am not going to film my self doing it thats for sure.

yeah I was really out of breath that day for some reason I think it was because I had just ate a big meal right before making this video. but yesterday I was able to take it up a few levels & play over & over again.

& just looking back at my video I can see so much that can be done when you use 2 PlayStation Moves , I still think they can add jump rope into this game by tracking your hand rotation & your head & leg movement.

& seeing how good it tracks you with the jump squats & the high knee jogging I can see a track & field game working really good with 2 move controllers .

:LOL: Reminds me of my own routines when I still had hours and hours of free time. ^_^

Now I get to carry my kid in the malls for weight lifting and stamina building. XD

I may get this to train up my kid instead. That should wear him out ! Better him than me.

Kung Fu - Live is extremely exhausting too. Had to pause the game several times between playing to catch up on breath. My clothes , hair went all wet playing that game, that too in winters !!!

Oh so true ! That's why I let my son play it too ! ;-)

He was drenched in sweat after a minute or two, and kept going. Had to stop him after 8-10 coz I thought he'd have a heart attack.

Hey ! I saw the box of this game at a local store, and at the back it says it can be controlled with either two Moves or a move and a DS3???? I had no idea !!!

How is the other arm controlled using DS3+Move ?

Ok ! So you move the sixaxis instead of a second Move controller? Well, thats gotta be pretty little precision.

Yeah it sucks I seen a video of someone playing with 1 Move for the 1st time yesterday & I'm starting to think this is the way most reviewers played the game

video I made last night /this morning of Combo Practice from the fitness pack.

Great Vid onQ, That's the first time I saw the transparency in effect. I've been wanting to pick up this game, My only problem with this is sort of game is the TV position. I need to set it up so its eye level when I am standing up. I find it hard to play while looking down in Sports Championship. SC can be played pretty well sitting down, I don't think this one can though.

Great Vid onQ, That's the first time I saw the transparency in effect. I've been wanting to pick up this game, My only problem with this is sort of game is the TV position. I need to set it up so its eye level when I am standing up. I find it hard to play while looking down in Sports Championship. SC can be played pretty well sitting down, I don't think this one can though.

thanks! & yeah my TV is eye level when I'm standing & the PS-Eye is in front of the TV at chest level seems to be the perfect set up because everything works perfect for me.

side note: I actually used my other PS-Eye to record the game play because my webcam was dropping frames

Hi everyone!
I want to start fighting online, but there seem to be very little activity..? I only get the "Waiting for opponent.." and nothing happens.

Question 1) how do you exit that mode and not the whole game?
Question 2) where is the highest likelihood of finding an opponent?
Question 3) If there seem to be little activity online, can't we organize specific places to fight (e.g. only Old School in ranked tournament) and certain fighting times?
Question 4) How can we convince the creators to make a change so you first see all users logged in, and then send a request to them for a fight rather than to just randomly wait for an opponent?

patsu said:
Oh so true ! That's why I let my son play it too ! ;-)

He was drenched in sweat after a minute or two, and kept going. Had to stop him after 8-10 coz I thought he'd have a heart attack.

Ur kid needs more exercise if you think he is about to have a heart attack after 8-10 minutes of playing.

Ur kid needs more exercise if you think he is about to have a heart attack after 8-10 minutes of playing.

It depends on how fast and hard the kid moves. 8-10 minutes of non-stop Kung Fu fighting is no joking matter !

It's like he just came out of a pool. We had to send him to shower again. ^_^

Back