Tell interesting things about your birth

K.I.L.E.R said:
Sage you've changed.
At least you've changed since the relationship thread you made and everyone was pissed off at you.

yeah being surrounded by women 24/7 tends to do that to you... even if you arent getting any :devilish:

Sage said:
hmm interesting that this is the first thing that pops into your head... do you?

Who says it was the first thing that popped into my head? And, yea, dude, I want to bone my 68-year-old mother. Do yourself a favor: don't go through life assuming everyone's as fucked up as you are.

John Reynolds said:
Who says it was the first thing that popped into my head? And, yea, dude, I want to bone my 68-year-old mother. Do yourself a favor: don't go through life assuming everyone's as fucked up as you are.

hey I wasnt the one that originally came up with the idea... direct some of your anger (defensive anger perhaps?) at The Big F

John Reynolds said:
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh sorry, I do that... but believe me, I do it to myself a lot more than I do to anyone else... I'm constantly analyzing myself... probably I analyze other people to learn more about how people think and try to give myself more insights into my own mind...

Sage said:
heh sorry, I do that... but believe me, I do it to myself a lot more than I do to anyone else... I'm constantly analyzing myself... probably I analyze other people to learn more about how people think and try to give myself more insights into my own mind...

You know, the fact that you couldn't recognize just how sarcastic I was being in that post. . . .

John Reynolds said:
You know, the fact that you couldn't recognize just how sarcastic I was being in that post. . . .
Are you being sarcastic now about being sarcastic in that post prayhaps? Just how deep does this denial go John, do you think it's tied in to your defensive anger about your Oedipus complex? :-|

digitalwanderer said:
Are you being sarcastic now about being sarcastic in that post prayhaps? Just how deep does this denial go John, do you think it's tied in to your defensive anger about your Oedipus complex?

Don't make me drive across state lines to kick your ass. Yes, I'm just that angry!

:p

John Reynolds said:
Don't make me drive across state lines to kick your ass. Yes, I'm just that angry!

:p
Oooh, I wonder if that's legally a threat under federal laws now since you involved the borders and everything! :LOL:

No disrespect meant towards you or your Mom, you knew that...right? ;)

Sage said:

So then what you are saying is your posts are the product of reflection and insight? Oh my. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
Oooh, I wonder if that's legally a threat under federal laws now since you involved the borders and everything! :LOL:

'roid rage. You know how fixated he is on his pecs. :p

geo said:
'roid rage. You know how fixated he is on his pecs.

Yep, I've even taken to shaving the hair off around my nips.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

What?!

OK, just how far can this thread go off-topic?

John Reynolds said:
OK, just how far can this thread go off-topic?

Well, it's GD --as far as we want.

So this Rabbi walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. . .

Back