Tekken 5 DR PS3 goes online.

Well, I bought it and played it for 3 matches late last night and I must say that they did an excellent job of creating a virtual arcade environment, and added a lot of good features (rooms, watching others play live while you wait your turn, invite friends to your room, etc.). I play using WiFi and have had no issues with lag affecting the gameplay. Excellent stuff! I don't think I'll spend 65 euro on VF5 Online on 360 now, as this will do nicely for now ... !

? What kind of connection do you have? I had lag even with my friend who is in the same city as mine. Juggling was almost non-existent due to lag affecting the timing.

Very basic one ... and I've seen plenty of Juggling already ... :D

Maybe the European version has improvements in that area? There was quite a bit of time between the US and EU release.

Nesh, do you mind me asking - how did you buy a US version? Do you have an American creditcard to use with the US account? I have been led to believe this doesn't work anymore - in other words, a german creditcard will only work with a european PSN account....?

Thanks!

Hmm... it appears that the upgrade has been taken down from the Euro store. I was just going to buy it, but it's nowhere to be seen. I'm not paying 20€ just for the online that's for sure...

Apparently the Japanese version will get an update on the 18th, with among others some online tweaks and rumble support.

Back