Take a guess what I've been smoking?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Just thought I'd steal Kruno's thread title for fun, and also because it's applicable.

I just got in from taking the puppies out back for a good fight session and smoked something, guess what?

digitalwanderer said:
Just thought I'd steal Kruno's thread title for fun, and also because it's applicable.

I just got in from taking the puppies out back for a good fight session and smoked something, guess what?

Doberman? That's some good sh*t, man! :LOL:

[a trip down Cheech & Chong stoner humor memory lane. . .]

Just got back from the fantastic Southside festival where I've been smoking the whole time since friday morning :D

And that while watching QOTSA, Turbonegro, NIN, System Of A Dawn, Dinosaur Jr. etc. Pure joy...

And now I'll smoke another one just for you, Digi ;)

Yes, and they were damn good. NIN had the best show, though.

And System Of A Dawn guitarist smoked one on stage as well :D

_xxx_ said:
NIN had the best show, though.

Sigh...They play in Vienna on Tuesday. An I neither got a ticket in time (completely sold out in several hours...), and even if I had got one, I wouldn't have had the time to attend. Damn. Another x years until they are going on tour again. (I missed the last one too...)

They say crystal meth is more popular then cocaine now for white collar drug users. Anyways epic, you really sound like you do take it, but don't want to admit to it outright.

DudeMiester said:
They say crystal meth is more popular then cocaine now for white collar drug users. Anyways epic, you really sound like you do take it, but don't want to admit to it outright.

In the US, CM has sadly become quite big. In the UK and everywhere else, it's hard to get hold of and VERY expensive, so it's not as bad.

Crystal meth has the advantage of doing what cocaine can only hype of doing, but it's also one if not the vilest thing one can ever take. Very bad.

DudeMiester said:
Anyways epic, you really sound like you do take it, but don't want to admit to it outright.
The post was an answer to what digi was apperantly smoking combined with a parody of what lb posted. :)

In my almost 30 years of life ive yet to do any illicit drugs, tobacco, or alcohol. And i have never to my knowledge had any meat. :) I live a pretty boring life. :(

epic

Snyder said:
_xxx_ said:
NIN had the best show, though.

Sigh...They play in Vienna on Tuesday. An I neither got a ticket in time (completely sold out in several hours...), and even if I had got one, I wouldn't have had the time to attend. Damn. Another x years until they are going on tour again. (I missed the last one too...)

You can buy tickets from some shady people at the entrance mostly, but it'll cost you double ;)

And that CM stuff is bull***t. I don't get these people.

I'm smoking good old natural stuff, as does digi methinks. All under control and such ;)

Back