Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my intention was to give away keys to B3D members, not some random person who sees the thread and decides to signup here in hopes of getting a free game.

Well, here are 3 keys for the taking. I wont start Steam so its kinda useless sitting on then.

[strike]Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third Steam Key[/strike]
[strike]Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (DLC) Steam Key[/strike]
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key

(Will send the keys when I get home later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer, that's what I figured, which means I either have the game or don't want the game. Hopefully, someone else here snatches them up. Some good games there.

Regards,
SB

Thanx Malo for the Sims 3 key. Apparently Origin asks me to sign up at Sims 3 website and redeem it there ! :p Weird Origin ! I will go through the process when my niece actually needs the game.

hi npl, can i have dead island?

although i wont be able to download in near future. Limited internet, 600MB/month ahaha ha.. ugh :(

Fellow Gamers may I have your attention for the awarding of the Shrubbery
Npl has been most generous and is hereby awarded
***Drum roll***
The shrubbery of outstandingness....

And now a few words from that fine English Gentleman
Mr. Terry Thomas
Appologies ladies and gentlemen it appears Terry has been at the chablis
(although I think he was spiked by a dirty console gaming peasant)

Dear friends!

I have Origin keys for:
- Burnout Paradise
- BF3
- Mirror's Edge - gone!
- Crysis 2 Maximum

They are waiting for new gamers to grab them, so please if you want any of these games PM me or post in this thread :)

I want my own shrubbery :LOL:

EDIT: Mirror's is already gone!

Dear friends!

I have Origin keys for:
- Burnout Paradise
- BF3
- Mirror's Edge - gone!
- Crysis 2 Maximum

They are waiting for new gamers to grab them, so please if you want any of these games PM me or post in this thread :)

I want my own shrubbery :LOL:

EDIT: Mirror's is already gone!

See that Davros, you have spiked a shrubbery race ! Shrubbery is sacred, to be awarded for holy deeds, not to be won by deliberate actions :nope: ! Award him some thorny shrubbery for this heresy !

:LOL:

Key PM'd. These still available:

Burnout Paradise
Dead Space 3
Mirror's Edge
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Populous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back