Last edited by a moderator:
Deepblue said:
I'm pretty sure they're both Sam.

Thanks.

They were displaying fine a bit ago but now... :(

WAIT!!!

NOOOO.

The X360 shots are gone!

They showed off a directed moment of Sam parachuting into Shanghai.

GAHHHH!

Hardknock said:
why do they say "current gen" on the screens? And they are also 640x480...

Ya it seems like the "next gen" tag would be on top or larger if this were a screenshot from the 360. Thats the impression i got from it anyway.

There is a preview writeup that goes with the images:

link

we did get to see some high-res Xbox 360 shots (which we unfortunately cannot run). Let's just say that the game appears to make sufficient use of the advantages of the Xbox 360 hardware. We had a hard time believing we were looking at actual in-engine shots. Ubisoft is really looking to polish the game for Xbox 360 users.

Encouraging!

Deepblue said:
I'm pretty sure they're both Sam.

huh?

Deepblue: check your webbrowser cache?

@deepblue You can always look in your browser's cache. I have no idea how to do it though, maybe someone else can help out :p

expletive said:
Bummer. howd they look? :)

There was one shot showing a 3rd person view of Sam diving into the middle of Shanghai.

Word's can't describe how good it looked. Much better than MoH:A as far as environments are concerned for sure.

The other one was the same situation but from an angle looking up at sams face. It was kinda blurry, probably because it should be at that sorta speed.

Deepblue said:
There was one shot showing a 3rd person view of Sam diving into the middle of Shanghai.

Word's can't describe how good it looked. Much better than MoH:A as far as environments are concerned for sure.

The other one was the same situation but from an angle looking up at sams face. It was kinda blurry, probably because it should be at that sorta speed.

Damnit Deepblue get those screens MAN!! We need it. I'm feel like a crack head waiting for a fix. And you are the drug dealer.:p

Hell yeah, someone else nabbed the first shot and stuck it on Putfile... Unfortunately alot is lost by the change in res (the original was full blown 720p).

1821475841.jpg

Saving to desktop now. So how do I pull up my cache? I want the original hi-res shots!

Tools->internet options

Temporary internet files -> settings -> View Files

Arrange by type and look for jpgs. If you can't tell which one is which, drag select all the jpgs and copy to another folder. You said they were large images, so you can try sorting by size. Otherwise, if you have an image viewer handy like ACDSee, you can easily find them just by going through the JPGs.

Also, I would consider these leaked screenshots, not meant for the public. Action Trip probably had to take them down by order of Ubisoft. Vysez might have something to say if you post them here. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Deepblue said:
Hell yeah, someone else nabbed the first shot and stuck it on Putfile... Unfortunately alot is lost by the change in res (the original was full blown 720p).

1821475841.jpg

Saving to desktop now. So how do I pull up my cache? I want the original hi-res shots!

Was there any indication if these were in engine or prerendered movies?

Back