Splinter Cell 4 Screens.

Alstrong said:
Tools->internet options

Temporary internet files -> settings -> View Files

Arrange by type and look for jpgs. If you can't tell which one is which, drag select all the jpgs and copy to another folder. You said they were large images, so you can try sorting by size. Otherwise, if you have an image viewer handy like ACDSee, you can easily find them just by going through the JPGs.

You're doing god's work here...

Alstrong said:
Tools->internet options

Temporary internet files -> settings -> View Files

Arrange by type and look for jpgs. If you can't tell which one is which, drag select all the jpgs and copy to another folder. You said they were large images, so you can try sorting by size. Otherwise, if you have an image viewer handy like ACDSee, you can easily find them just by going through the JPGs.

Hurry up and do this Deepblue!! I want the 720p versions! :smile:

expletive said:
You're doing god's work here...
God works in mysterious ways.
...not to imply that I am God. :LOL:

If he had to ask how to get to the cache, I figured I'd go all the way. ;)

For those who want to see more...

I suggest you perhaps go for a google at distant-worlds.net under enrica and perhaps the combination of letters D and A plus a number.

Deepblue said:
For those who want to see more...

I suggest you perhaps go for a google at distant-worlds.net under enrica and perhaps the combination of letters D and A plus a number.

huh? Just post a link dude...

They're scans, so no linkage.

Thanks for the hint Deepblue. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Shanghai is the main developer, and Montreal is just doing the current gen ports.

Deepblue said:
Keep in mind this screen has undergone heavy .jpg compression, so let your imagination fill in the details a bit. Furthermore, due to the blur effects, something like this will be infinitely more impressive in motion.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/DeepblueWA-SCDA1.jpg

Hmmm, if that city is really modeled with high-res textures and nice geometry that would be extremely impressive. I wonder if it's just a cutscene or if you can control his decent? Would be pretty cool...

Hardknock said:
Hmmm, if that city is really modeled with high-res textures and nice geometry that would be extremely impressive. I wonder if it's just a cutscene or if you can control his decent? Would be pretty cool...

Splinter Cell DA will not have cutscenes. Instead, there will be directed moments where you can control Sam's descent or dive under water.

So yeah, imagine seeing that while you control the character. The scans are much more impressive because they aren't blurry. Let me put it this way, the SC4 teaser trailer was definitely an indicator of how this game looks.

Deepblue said:
Splinter Cell DA will not have cutscenes. Instead, there will be directed moments where you can control Sam's descent or dive under water.

So yeah, imagine seeing that while you control the character. The scans are much more impressive because they aren't blurry. Let me put it this way, the SC4 teaser trailer was definitely an indicator of how this game looks.

And yeah, the city is fully modeled. It's Ubisoft Shanghai after all!

Hardknock said:
Just imagine the clouds and particle effects swirling around you as you decend. :cool:
I can more imagine the lighting cascading over your body. It'll look awesome. Hopefully its not as blurred as that screen seems though.

Back