Splinter Cell 4 Screens.

Hardknock said:
which magazine are these in?

Game Informer.

I actually saw all the screens that were in Game Informer put up as screenshots on the web (not scans) but it seems they have been taken down too, and I can't find them in my cache.

Deepblue said:
Game Informer.

I actually saw all the screens that were in Game Informer put up as screenshots on the web (not scans) but it seems they have been taken down too, and I can't find them in my cache.

Must have been time-exclusive to GI. If this is in engine, i'm impressed.

expletive said:
Must have been time-exclusive to GI. If this is in engine, i'm impressed.

Yes, it's all in-engine. An old engine (Chaos Theory) too. I can't wait to see what Ubisoft does with a new engine.

Based on what I've seen I believe the SC4 announcement teaser was completely in-engine except for the drop of sweat.

Okay, now I feel silly. Some of the (less impressive, the more impressive ones seem to have been nabbed by GI while they were at Ubi doing the article) screenshots that were in the magazine were put up by Ubi.uk and are still there. In fact, they were already posted here! Unfortunately they aren't full res.

36924.jpg

Well I will wait to see it in motion before making any comparison with MoH: A because as far as I know, we didn't see them in motion. However, cant wait to see SC4 though.

it's 1280 x 720p, they must've mistakenly left it up.

but it was already posted I just realized.

edit: wierd, I just did a hard refresh and it changed back to 4x3, but I only just cvhecked this site for the first time today like 60seconds ago...so I couldn't have cached it before then. They musta pulled a quick switcharoo (it was the guy holding a pistol, with the snow in the BG)

Deepblue said:
I don't think that's a problem considering Ubi put them up. :D

Where's the official link :?:

The only shots Ubisoft "released" today are the current gen shots. Sites might have them, but a timed exclusive for a mag is a timed exclusive...

Guys: I know you're all excited and stuff, but let's keep things like the rules for posting pictures in mind, please: http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23787. Pictures are way too big. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back