Signs You're Spending Too Much Time on Your Computer

3. You start using expressions like AFAIK or LMFAO during face-to-face conversations.

last week there was a guy telling me things and LOL and AFAKE (AFAIK but spoke out like a-fake) muhahah

yep, this guy back in college would actually shout LOL!! before laughing at something. most retarded thing i ever saw.

In a couple years, younger peeps won't bat an eye when someone speaks LOL in a face-to-face convo... It's inevitable. It'll even end up in dictionaries as a legitimate word, I'm sure.

I've used LOL a couple of times. If you do the " " thing with your fingers and look ridiculously unimpressed it's quite good for put-downs.

MuFu said:
I've used LOL a couple of times. If you do the " " thing with your fingers and look ridiculously unimpressed it's quite good for put-downs.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I think I'll try that sometime using "roofles". :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
In a couple years, younger peeps won't bat an eye when someone speaks LOL in a face-to-face convo... It's inevitable. It'll even end up in dictionaries as a legitimate word, I'm sure.

If people ever start replacing real expressions of emotion with chat room acronyms in person then armageddon can't come too soon....

Back