Sick! :(

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Dang it, I'm just ill enough to be misreable and just functional enough to not justify asking my wife to take off work so I can stay in bed all day. :?

I just dropped off the kids at school and I am trying to psyche myself up to going and napping for a couple of hours until it is time to pick my daughter up....but after the morning rush/hell that is getting up and getting the kids fed/dressed/ready for school/take them to school my body is just too awake to fall asleep. :(

Unfortunately my throat hurts, my nose is clogged and drippy, and the inside of my face feels like it is filled with liquid fire....I SO want to just drink half a bottle of Nyquil and call it a day! :?

Sorry, no point to this...it's just a whining thread for me. I think I'll go double-post it to make meself feel better.... ;)

but yet you find time to surf the internet and post on forums :)

take care of yourself man! becarefull your kids don't take it over

OOOHH NOOO, Digi! No going to bed for you, you know that post count of yours needs bumping...! ;)

Heh, seriously though, take care of yourself. Be cool, and get better.

I KNEW IT!!!! :?

I laid down and napped, and overslept by a half-hour and was later than hell picking up my daughter. :oops:

This sucks. :(

The549 said:
Uhh...she deserved it?
No, she deserves much better than that. She wasn't mad at me, she was scared something bad had happened to me and was worried. I felt like a heel so I took her out for ice cream on the way home as a kind of "I'm sorry" besides me apologizing to her. :(

Dang it, I am not running very well today! :?

zinc man, zinc. and vitamin c. 4000mg a day on the vitamin c. It'll help you get over it bigtime.

digitalwanderer said:
The549 said:
Uhh...she deserved it?
No, she deserves much better than that. She wasn't mad at me, she was scared something bad had happened to me and was worried. I felt like a heel so I took her out for ice cream on the way home as a kind of "I'm sorry" besides me apologizing to her. :(

Dang it, I am not running very well today! :?
Awwww, I'm sorry. You'll get better soon and I'm sure your daughter is fine and knows you're a good daddy.....

I 2nd the vitamins. Even though it's not today anymore.

Back