Sega announce Sega Rally Revo for next gen consoles.

Nice to see Rally back, even if I didn't love the last one. For a second there I thought that says "Sega Rally Revolution/Wii" ;)

It seems tht Sega is embracing a true multiplatofrm policy with their big guns(sega rally,virtua tennis and more to come).Finally a Japanese company that seems to have understood what has made companies like Ubisoft and EA so succesfull.

The fact that the new Sega rally is being developed for next gen. systems makes me optimistic that it will be a great game unlike the travesty that was sega rally-ps2.

pipo said:
Is Bizarre doing this one?

No, but it is another UK studio:

http://racing.sega.co.uk/

I think Bizarre is working on something else that isn't a racer, for Sega.

Also - it seems it's also coming to PS2 and PSP, according to the French press release:

SEGA Rally arrivera en Europe courant 2007 sur PlayStation®3, Xbox 360™, PSP™, PlayStation®2 et PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
everybody and his brother except the wii
is this a start of a trend ? lets see at E3 how much support the wiihii will get

Sega Rally: Yes! Made in UK: Why, oh why?!

YES!

Made in UK? WHAT?

Somebody better explain me why it's not one of the Sega's arcade division that is working on this one.

I hope they do not try to make a pseudo simulation out of this Arcade legend. Heads will roll if they try to do such an infamy.

YES!

Made in UK? WHAT?

Somebody better explain me why it's not one of the Sega's arcade division that is working on this one.

I hope they do not try to make a pseudo simulation out of this Arcade legend. Heads will roll if they try to do such an infamy.

AM3's Saturn conversion of the og Rally was one of the most brillaint home games ever made. It actually plays better than the arcade game.

Notice that AM2 handles home versions of VF to this day...

Back