Sea of Thieves [XO, PC, XGP, PS]

Am away this weekend for beta but happy to join in on future ones. Does make a big difference having a communicating crew

Created a LFG post scheduled for 1pm my time tomorrow(Central Daylight US). Official time is 7pm BST or 2pm EDT or 11amPDT. We officially we have 14 members in the Beyond3D club. Hopefully we will have enough for a nice friendly game. See you tomorrow.

Tommy McClain

Am away this weekend for beta but happy to join in on future ones. Does make a big difference having a communicating crew
the impressions I've read from several people couldn't be more positive

Our uncle Phil Spencer playing Sea of Thieves. The video that best defines the game I've seen so far, I like the theme of treasures and ships. The water is impressive.

And the boarding of the boat, LOL !!!!!! Minute 6:11. The guy wanted to board and flew off the other side of the ship he was about to board. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Excellent. haven't tried ramming a ship and boarding like that.... that's got to be a great moment to start playing ride of the valkyries on your HurdyGurdy

Yup it's for both. Current Alpha is only on xbox but they've been talking about doing windows 10 alpha relatively soon.

6 hour play test this saturday! haven't managed to get on for a while, but hopefully will be able to jump into this one for an hour or two.
thought that they had cancelled it in the end. Or was it the last week?

They cancelled Wednesday last week, which , from what they've said is the reason they're having this double length session on Saturday. Really should read the latest patch notes... just have. hmmmm :)

Got in the game today with 3 other guys from here. Since it was my first time there was some learning curve but we had a couple seasoned skallywags that helped. Game has some serious potential. Could definitely see myself playing with the same crew again. Voice communication is super critical. So it really helps if your crew has good rapport. Thanks for the great game guys. Hit me up again next time!

Tommy McClain

Back