Resident Evil for Wii announced

:D :D

Why didnt they shwoed things like this yesterday:devilish: .

I wonder how will they use the controler...

Last edited by a moderator:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This should be a breeze for Capcom, with the base RE4 engine already finished. Hopefully this time we'll get 854x480 widescreen. I wonder if this will be a port of RE5 using Wii controls.

What do you RE fans think? Should Capcom make a completely different version as opposed to a port or RE5?

I wonder how will they use the controler...

I think this is easy to answer. DPD for controlling the targeting laser and dagger. Analog thumbstick for moving. Nunchuck direction for free liook. Flicking gestures for reloading. I hope they use a GREEN laser instead of the standard red laser this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Resident Evil Announced for Wii

Capcom has announced a new Resident Evil game is in development for the Wii that will take advantage of the wii-mote.

The next-generation console Wii is garnering much attention with its groundbreaking new controller. The new Resident Evil game for the console will combine the series' intense gaming experience and atmosphere with the revolutionary control system of the Wii.

More here:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/biohazard/resident-evil-announced-for-wii-172746.php#more

NANOTEC said:
I hope they use a GREEN laser instead of the standard red laser this time.

blasphemy!
(though i'd play the game even if it had a pink lazer)

that's a freaking good news. practically the epitome of the second coming.
any known good wii preorder lists?

darkblu said:
blasphemy!
(though i'd play the game even if it had a pink lazer)

that's a freaking good news. practically the epitome of the second coming.
any known good wii preorder lists?

Some special forces use green lasrs because they go farther and have higher visibility, but yeah looks like it's a new version instead of a port which is good news. Haha I just though of something!! A chainsaw shell muuaaahhaahhaa!!!!

Back