Resident Evil 5

I don't know why gamers these days complain a game is too hard over minor challenges. I think it is a fairly recent trend. I don't remember people trashing any of the old Mario games because they were "too hard". Or that the design was flawed because you couldn't easily clear it without dying. But recently gamers are acting like babies.

Too hard is when you can't beat the game. Or when you rage quit after dying A LOT.

RE5 on the normal difficultly is anything but hard. If you die at all it is your own fault. It is not a flaw in the game.

I don't know why gamers these days complain a game is too hard over minor challenges. I think it is a fairly recent trend. I don't remember people trashing any of the old Mario games because they were "too hard". Or that the design was flawed because you couldn't easily clear it without dying. But recently gamers are acting like babies.

Too hard is when you can't beat the game. Or when you rage quit after dying A LOT.

RE5 on the normal difficultly is anything but hard. If you die at all it is your own fault. It is not a flaw in the game.

I don't think games these days are "too hard" anymore, they used to be in NES days though, because of lack of saving. From start to finish you tried to finish the game and more than once fell short. :D Oh the rage.

I'm pretty sure I beat the game in less than 5 hours on the easiest setting, but I didn't get the unlimited ammo rockets unlock. I used unlimited ammo magnums, would that disqualify it? Also, I started a new game by picking the first chapter and working all the way through... is that right?

I'm pretty sure I beat the game in less than 5 hours on the easiest setting, but I didn't get the unlimited ammo rockets unlock. I used unlimited ammo magnums, would that disqualify it? Also, I started a new game by picking the first chapter and working all the way through... is that right?

You don't need to finish the whole game, as long as you have the total under 5 hours you unlocked it. I did it in normal. Check from chapter select what is the total time you got for easy.

You don't need to finish the whole game, as long as you have the total under 5 hours you unlocked it. I did it in normal. Check from chapter select what is the total time you got for easy.

ok so I just checked, and its 5:14 total time on easy. Does that mean I cannot play easy again, or can I pick certain chapters to re-do to get under 5 hours?

Anybody know if you can exchange weapons/ammo in online coop?

Yeah, you can. If you stand close to eachother you should get a 'give' option for any of the items in your inventory. You can give eachother weapons and ammo. The problem with the ammo is you can't choose an exact number of bullets. I think it gives in groups of 30 or something, if not more. It's been a while since I did it. But if you only have 20 bullets, you can't give half of them. You'll give all of them.

Yeah, you can. If you stand close to eachother you should get a 'give' option for any of the items in your inventory. You can give eachother weapons and ammo. The problem with the ammo is you can't choose an exact number of bullets. I think it gives in groups of 30 or something, if not more. It's been a while since I did it. But if you only have 20 bullets, you can't give half of them. You'll give all of them.

Cool so online coop is exactly the same as offline single player? If say my friend gets the game and only has the handgun to start off, I can give them ammo and weapons to keep permanently even after they go offline? I have an extensive arsenal collection (all weapons) which i want to let my friend have so he can play offline with it, will that work? I also have A LOT of ammo stocked up that I'm not using because i have a couple of infinite ammo weapons that I now use all the time and want to give it to my friend so he doesn't have to look for ammo or run out of ammo when he plays by himself offline. I want to go online in coop to give it to him.

Cool so online coop is exactly the same as offline single player? If say my friend gets the game and only has the handgun to start off, I can give them ammo and weapons to keep permanently even after they go offline? I have an extensive arsenal collection (all weapons) which i want to let my friend have so he can play offline with it, will that work? I also have A LOT of ammo stocked up that I'm not using because i have a couple of infinite ammo weapons that I now use all the time and want to give it to my friend so he doesn't have to look for ammo or run out of ammo when he plays by himself offline. I want to go online in coop to give it to him.

I do not know. I didn't clue in to what you were really asking.

Just tried to exchange weapons in online coop and you cannot, only ammo and items.

Do you mean during play or on that organize screen? Do you carry your own items with you into the other persons game, or do you use whatever their AI teammate is carrying?

I mean during play, you cannot give weapons to your partner only ammo and items. During the organize screen before the online game starts you are free to equip whatever weapons/items from your inventory. Yes you decide which of your own inventory items you carry into the other person's game. Also when playing online coop both players get the same treasures so you don't have to fight for it.

I mean during play, you cannot give weapons to your partner only ammo and items. During the organize screen before the online game starts you are free to equip whatever weapons/items from your inventory. Yes you decide which of your own inventory items you carry into the other person's game. Also when playing online coop both players get the same treasures so you don't have to fight for it.

oh cool. i didn't realize it worked like that. I thought you'd just take over for their AI and use whatever their AI had.

This game is not very good. At least, it's nowhere as good as I'd thought it'd be. I'm surprised Edge gave it as much as a 7/10.

Back