Resident Evil 5

There are dogs in there thats for sure. But does anyone get the feel that Chris is way too powerful?

From vulnerable humans in previous Resis, now the main characters can take down 10 people with......one punch???

Just something I noticed in the new trailer. Someone seems to act like a leader to these Africans. He says something like "Afrika is our land". Then "*something I didnt get* will guide as to thanatos". Thanatos means death in Greek.

love the explosions and fluent animations of Chris. but the contrast is way too unatural or too high for my liking, the lighting and shadows are good though.

The next 12 months will be great if you are a survival horror fan.
Siren,Alone in the Dark,Silent Hill,Fatal Frame and then this.
I'm in heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next 12 months will be great of you are a survival horror fan.
Siren,Alone in the Dark,Silent Hill,Fatal Frame and then this.
I'm in heaven.
make that double. just wish fatal frame will come to any other nextgen platform other than wii.

make that double. just wish fatal frame will come to any other nextgen platform other than wii.

Capturing pics with the pointer will be bliss. I just hope they up the difficulty to compensate for the ease at which you will be able to aim or else the tension will be lost.

It looks like they may have given into the people complaining about the game being racist in some way. Theyve certaily got a lot more light skinned people in there now, the only reason i noticed was because it is soo jarring! the one with blond hair just looked out of place.
I suppose the first showing drew a few more tourists to the remote village, i bet ther house prices have boomed also! :LOL:

It looks like they've finally incorporated real coop play (local/remote)...nice. Basically REZero type play but with a 2nd real human controlled player. Mar 2009 is a really long wait though.:cry:

I'm really looking forward to this. I'll purchase it day1. That said, it doesn't look like there have been any improvements from a control standpoint. Still can't move laterally, or walk and shoot at the same time. Co-op is an incredible feature. I'll play through twice if I can play through with a friend.

Seriously, with each video I see it looks less and less like a Resident Evil game. One of the things that truly bothered me about 4 was the vastness of the game. Apparently, ditching the close quarters was a good enough idea to keep with the future RE games.... Alot of these outdoor, sunny locations are beginning to annoy me. RE 1-3 took place ENTIRELY at night. I mean, don't get me wrong, the game still looks good and I'll definitely buy it, but I just don't see how it can be classified as a survival/horror game anymore. It looks to me like it slowly transisted into one huge, tag team crowd clearing game.

Back