After posting my pic in the "show yourself" thread, I've got all this omg, you're teh sexy!!! feedbacks. Kinda creepy, considering the guy-to-girl ratio on this forum. Meh, it was probably LB, Sage, and Natoma anyways.

Reactions: jvd
LOL, well, i got my points in topic i think were i deserved them.
other then that i got one negative and it was no surprise from where it came....

BTW :: i find all this reputation thing totally wrong for this forum.... it does nothing good and it can only make people more distanced then before.... we have ignore and there is really no need to fight even via reputation... (as some did and got same response for it).

IMO, having ignore is much better feature then reputation.....

John Reynolds said:
After posting my pic in the "show yourself" thread, I've got all this omg, you're teh sexy!!! feedbacks. Kinda creepy, considering the guy-to-girl ratio on this forum. Meh, it was probably LB, Sage, and Natoma anyways.

No i was the one who left the "eat me" one.

ok... this reputation thing is really weird.... i dont care much about it, but it feels kinda starnge that you get negative from some topic where you acctually made some points and didnt flame a bit....

i was expecting negs from Politics, but from few days old topic? funny....

I'm don't like reputation systems, and frankly, I don't know why its enabled on this site. :neutral:

PS/Edit: Anyways, I just found out I got a nice comment on there, so: YEAH, REP-SYSTEM! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
incurable said:
I'm don't like reputation systems, and frankly, I don't know why its enabled on this site. :neutral:

PS/Edit: Anyways, I just found out I got a nice comment on there, so: YEAH, REP-SYSTEM! :D

LOOOOOOOL....... hehe.... was it from LB? ;)

OMG!!!

Just found out!!!

Code:
 London-boy will become famous soon enough

:oops: :oops: Even you, silence!! We're Lvl 1+!!

Thanks guy!! And whoever it was, you can eat me from head to toe anytime :devilish: :LOL:

ok...thats it....we need to get LB on the ground again....i dont want to think what it will look like if he gets more positive rep....:oops:

silence said:
ok...thats it....we need to get LB on the ground again....i dont want to think what it will look like if he gets more positive rep....:oops:

We're like... Fire Wizards +1 with Onyx Gloves +1 in a network of Elves!!one1! We're lvl +1!!!eleven

RussSchultz said:
Yes, I do.

Prior to posting the above message, I had 4 points, down from 13 three days before, all comments being blank, and pointing to posts that were not inflamatory, aggressive, or unreasonable in nature.

Of course, after this whoring, I'm up to 23.

We'll re-investigate in a month or two.

:LOL:

it helps you see :D

but true... this like (most of the things) on-line should not be taken too seriously

Heh you can even sort by reputation on the members list, as of now

Silence is in the lead while LB is on his heels, closely followed by John :LOL:

Wow..I already schemed of way to cheat my way to glory (reputation wise). Seems kinda broken if you can do what i'm thinking off....don't be surprised if you see 6 Green dots after my name tomorrow!!!!1111

teh reputation!!!1

BlueTsunami said:
Wow..I already schemed of way to cheat my way to glory (reputation wise). Seems kinda broken if you can do what i'm thinking off....don't be surprised if you see 6 Green dots after my name tomorrow!!!!1111

teh reputation!!!1

Kant bee betar zan may mezod!!!11! Myne gos at 60fps!!1

london-boy said:
Kant bee betar zan may mezod!!!11! Myne gos at 60fps!!1

bwhahah NoooOOoSsss mine is teh coolest!!!! Drops to teh 37fps in outdoor scenes though :(

Reputation!!! I will offer $20 imaginary to anyone that gives me teh rep!...and if you give me bad rep...then be consistent!! I want to be on the far end of either spectrum!!!

Back