Jawed > 11
Vysez > 11
digitalwanderer 11 ( well atleast 11 all the 11 ppl here have the same rep)
K.I.L.E.R 11
SanGreal 11
Sonic 11
Bloodbob 10
Magnum PI 9 or below
RussSchultz 9 or below

Cheers Bloodbob your lord and master

Edit: BTW Russ it wasn't me.

Last edited by a moderator:
here we go :D

reputation_manager.png

Personally I think the board was better off when it didn't have reputation counts or thread ratings. They only serve to bring out the worst in people.

Or post counts.
I hate those.

Diplo said:
Personally I think the board was better off when it didn't have reputation counts or thread ratings. They only serve to bring out the worst in people.

I don't even know how to check the reputation... :(

Maybe that's a good thing? I'd cut away all these "scoring systems" too. They may help a new member to recognize people that stand out before he's able to remember names, but it can be very misleading.

Of course it's misleading. I'm sure I'll have some rating of "total troll" before too long, simply because of the political divide, whereas people who have long deserved to be banned for their abusive posting behavior will have a positive indicator due to the same reasons.

RussSchultz said:
Of course it's misleading. I'm sure I'll have some rating of "total troll" before too long, simply because of the political divide
Hm Russ, do you really think we're THAT petty? I added to your rep just now before replying merely to prove you wrong. :)

Yes, I do.

Prior to posting the above message, I had 4 points, down from 13 three days before, all comments being blank, and pointing to posts that were not inflamatory, aggressive, or unreasonable in nature.

Of course, after this whoring, I'm up to 23.

We'll re-investigate in a month or two.

Reactions: jvd
Heck, even I voted positive for you Russ.

I disagree with you an awful lot, but you keep me honest in my arguments and give great insight as to the other side's view. :)

Hrm... I imagine there is no way to see who left you reputation? I only have one post comment, and it says I'm "very very very wrong", but no one replied to that post in the thread. :/

Nite_Hawk

Back