WoJ DXVK Manager for Windows

pharma

Legend
WoJ (World of Joysticks) DXVK Manager for Windows

Play DX9/10/11 games with Vulkan in Windows.

Features:
Vulkan in many cases can increase your FPS in games.
Configure your games to play with Vulkan, just in few clicks.
DXVK GUI for Windows enables you to manage multiple 32-bit and 64-bit games simultaneously.
Forget about Environment Variables!
Configurable Overlay for FPS, CPU Load, VRAM Load and GPU Load.
Configurable position of DXVK overlay (works also in Full-Screen).

dxvk_manager.png

I think this is shareware ($5) beyond a certain point. Posted since it might help some members get beyond issues associated with running older DX9 -DX11 games.
There are also a few other applications listed that might be helpful for joystick/mouse/keyboard emulation.

DXVK Manager webpage:https://www.worldofjoysticks.com/dxvk...
DXVK Manager users group: / woj.dxvk.manager

Joysticks emulators webpage:https://www.worldofjoysticks.com/down...
Joysticks emulators users group: / wojusers

Last edited:
this is ideal for the games where Intel GPUs don't shine. They are kinda fixing those performance issues with DX11 -and below- games, but there is always a game that doesn't run as fast as expected.

Not sure, I kind of look at wrappers more of a compatibility fix than a performance fix
If a game is using dx9 it means it's old so you shouldn't have performance problems with an old game.

Oooh, he's like Derek Smart you mention his name and he shows up :runaway: (I'm so sorry)
Extra performance is always nice...

Most of games are optimized for Nvidia, for example, my Vega 64 has a boost ~ 20% in most of games with Vulkan.

Vulkan can actually have advantages for Nvidia GPU's as well with some problematic DX9/11 games.

Recently picked up FFVII Remake Integrade for example, and DXVK-Async pretty much makes it a perfectly locked 60fps. Forcing the game into DX11 mode (why the hell it doesn't default to that is beyond me as opposed to their awful DX12 implementation) is a big improvement over DX12 already, but dxvk-async irons out the remaining small stutters and frame pacing issues. Big consistency improvement for Batman City/Origins, huge shader stutter reduction for Borderlands 3, Master Chief Collection, and just provides an overall performance boost to Assasins Creed Origins.

The gains are still within a handful of games if you're on Nvidia, so I wouldn't immediately jump to it for every DX9/11 title before even booting them up for the first time, but for some games with problematic stuttering it can almost completely remedy them. The only downside to testing it with more games is the NVAPI implementation, DXVK-NVAPI, which rarely works if you're using it in Windows; those calls can't be easily intercepted like they can on Linux so most games just ignore the nvapi.dll if you dump it into the game's .exe folder - it can for some, but it's very rare. So that means for most games with DLSS support, you'll lose it if you want to use it with Vulkan - need to use Proton under Linux to get that working.

Last edited:
I see, but most of games currently are without support of DLSS and DX12 yet.
I'll analyze influence of Vulkan on Nvidia GPUs later, currently I just see that my both Nvidia cards just work fine with DXVK v2.3 (1660Super and 3080 12gb), visually don't see a serious difference with DirectX.

1. Added support for old GPUs (old DXVK option)
2. Added overlay for GPU Name, DX API, DXVK Version.
3. Added Scale Factor and Opacity for overlay.
Update or donate and play with Vulkan for fun
šŸŽ®

https://www.worldofjoysticks.com/download.html

v1_1.png

Playing Armored Warfare with old GPU that cannot work with new DXVK v2.3
On the old pc: i7-4770 and HD7700 1Gb gpu, video-memory is in hard swapping
aw_old_1.png

WoJ DXVK Manager Version 1.2 released šŸ¤˜

All the DXVK settings are added to UI by categories.
FPS Average is added to overlay. Pressing 3 mouse buttons together (Left+Middle+Right) resets average value.

Back