Rapid prototyping of interfaces with databases

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I have loads of data stored in a SQLite database file.
I'm interested in a program that can read in an SQLite file and being able to use queries like Microsoft's Crystal Reports.

I would rather not use Crystal Reports due to legal issues, yes my work is for a commercial company, which means we can all get into a load of trouble if anyone finds out.

OpenOffice was the first thing I used because it was open source(Again for legal reasons) and very accessible.
Unfortunately OO.ORG 2.0 has issues such as inability to update/create data/tables in SQL view, which for me is very important.
OO 2.0 supports the ability to use forms, I converted my database into a CSV file (text delimmited text file) in order for OO.ORG 2.0 to be able to read the results of my queries run elsewhere.
That was unsuccessul, now I need something that can take a MySQL92 file and use it to generate reports, however I do not have a webserver installed and istalling and configuring one will take too much time.

I would like some recommendations and suggestions about what I can do about my situation.
Thanks.

Back