Rainbow 6: Vegas Reviewed

I still think that Rouge Spear was the best in the series, both in gameplay and game story. Sadly the R6 series went down after Ravenshield, they went for the arcade style gameplay or what I would all 'run and gun' style.

Yup. Rogue spear was brilliant. My personal favorite aswell.

Loved to play the bunker map on multi ;)

i played the original R6 (online competitively) for years. after that though, i haven't touched any of the R6 games. i'm really thinking of picking up R6 Vegas, though.

If you can get enough people complaining on their boards, anything is a possibility!

I doubt they care, GR:AW 2 boards had 5,000 or so people complaining about GRAW2 bricking X360's. Same goes for R6:V and the completely broken co-op.

They didn't bother to fix that.

The Original Rainbow Six On The 360

I've just bought the original Rainbow Six Vegas for the 360.

Hugely disappointed by the IQ - the game was made by UBISOFT so I was expecting an IQ similair to GRAW or GRAW 2's. It's not even close.

GRAW 2 has the best IQ of any 360 title I've ever seen. Does anybody here happen to know what resolution the very first Rainbow Six Vegas game is rendered at? I merely ask because I was surprised to see on Quaz's list that the sequel, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, is a true 720p title with 2X anti-aliasing.

Does Rainbow Six Vegas 2's IQ look better than its predecessor's IQ?

R6V2 looks a little more polished than the first one but they reused the same engine so it felt like an expansion pack rather than a whole new game.

Hi! The technology forum isn't for making this sort of comparison, so I've moved this into the Console Games section. Since you're interested in the resolution of RSV, just post your question simply in the Neverending Upscaling thread. Keep in mind it is a technical forum, and "better graphics" is not simply about what looks better. It is a technical forum to discuss the technologies in games rather than user preference.

Back