PSP Games pricing

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
I just noticed that all new PSP games by Sony, like GT PSP, Motorstorm, and LBP, are 23,49 on Play.com, and that third party games are all 32,49 (e.g. Fifa 10, Dissidia). Is that an official change in pricing policy? Of course we'll probably not see retailers pick this up until they have to, but it's consistent enough on play.com that it suggests that the pricing of full games has gone down considerably!

If true, this would be great news. I was just staring at the wall of PSP games in Gamestop the other day. $20-ish feels about right (compared to PS3 games). I think PSP minis would help to boost utility of the handheld too.

I thought prices at play.com vary every day. Today prices might not be the same tomorrow. Although in general, they are a lot cheaper then local stores.

I haven't been using it because I haven't got a creditcard, and delivery might take a while. (7 to 10 days)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching these prices for a little while, and they seem fixed, and consistent among all the new titles. So I reckon we'll see something similar at places like shopto if true. Someone (perhaps at Eurogamer.net) should investigate ...

Back