PS4 Pro Speculation (PS4K NEO Kaio-Ken-Kutaragi-Kaz Neo-san)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to just slot my 2tb from my PS4 straight in the Neo. If I buy it.
You can buy 2.5" to 3.5" drive SATA connector adaptors (around £5-10) but I think a 3.5" drive is unlikely. A second 2.5" would be better from a power/heat/noise perspective but I think is also unlikely.

Yup. I wonder how the PC chart would look if you removed the PC-only indie games, i.e. it was a level playing field in terms of decision over which platform to buy a title for.
Surely you'd have to remove console exclusives too?

PC has clearly a great future. Maybe one day Playstation will be like Live and will be available on PC...and then only PC like Steam.

They'll probably do it when Cerny will retire.

If they have more height available it would be great if the 2.5 tray allows 15mm drives. The samsung 4TB 2.5" is 15mm.

Wishful thinking would be two trays even. I could move my 1TB SSD from my PS4, and add a 4TB for media.

If they want to sell digital 4K films in non-streaming form, they need to add the convenience of massive internal storage.

You can buy 2.5" to 3.5" drive SATA connector adaptors (around £5-10) but I think a 3.5" drive is unlikely. A second 2.5" would be better from a power/heat/noise perspective but I think is also unlikely.

I think he means "plug and play" hard drive transplant? Not transferring data. Not second hdd

Would bloodborne even need a patch to run at a more consistent framerate? the CPU speed increase from 1.6Ghz > 2.1Ghz is a pretty significant jump.

Would bloodborne even need a patch to run at a more consistent framerate? the CPU speed increase from 1.6Ghz > 2.1Ghz is a pretty significant jump.

Old PS4 games will not get any performance boost if the game is not patched to access the whole [and full speed] Neo hardware. They need the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back