[PS3] Killzone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.jpg

5231853218_c977ff9a03_b.jpg

Someone somewhere has got his hands on a demo. I think this must be the build they will show in VGA as a gameplay trailer maybe. As is obvious, these are offscreen. Colours remind me of Resistance 2's opening level.

I knew we'll be fighting that thing! It's like killzone meets SOTC apparently according to the lucky sob. I think GG is taking the inspiration from GOW3 way too literally this time :).

5233237507_44854ca673_b.jpg

More stuff. Supposed to be from the preview build showing local splitscreen. if true, I'll be really happy !

Also, GG has said that once the Beta ends, you'll still be able to play with Bots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78xYm40TwE&hd=1
nextgn leaked the preview code of Campaign footage so watch at your own risk of spoilers. But in case if you do watch, prepare for some PS4 level visuals. I was left speechless in the first 10 seconds.

DId you see the freaking flame from the flame thrower :oops: :D:D ! So cool ! The MP can go to hell, this is one hell of a spectacle :devilish: !

One does note that the gameplay is more COD than KZ2. There wasn't a single incident of taking cover in that gameplay. Faster run n gun play has taken over cover based hide n seek !

DId you see the freaking flame from the flame thrower :oops: :D:D ! So cool ! The MP can go to hell, this is one hell of a spectacle :devilish: !

One does note that the gameplay is more COD than KZ2. There wasn't a single incident of taking cover in that gameplay. Faster run n gun play has taken over cover based hide n seek !
I thought the flamethrower kill was a clear indication of resorting to cover and shoot, you saw what happened when that ISA dude rushed forward and got torched right away didn't you? But yeah the SP is shaping out to be something eye melting.

I missed it. :(

Only saw an animated GIF of some dude's facial expressions.

What's the setting ? Snow, desert, space, interior or something else ?

looked good, despite the rather bad quality of the vid (colors are completely off in this vid) ...but I just cannot understand watching this guy play Killzone?! This guy clearly does not have a clue how to play the game IMO, KZ has never been an aim down sight shooter primarly...you can fire from the hip midrange, and you should fire from the hip midrange and close range....if this is how majority of people played KZ2, no wonder that people have complained about KZ2 gameplay and controls so much?!?!?!?!

Heh, Rico. Never change. I'm pretty sure he'll die in KZ3. ^_^

Tri-pod Mecha is not so interesting. Should have used another design. Very much a corridor shooter for this segment.

Will have to wait for official release to enjoy the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back