[PS3] Killzone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks about the same as KZ2 for the most part. Not sure I really "Feel" the snow setting either.

Should be fun though, will borrow my brother PS3 and blast through it for sure.

I thought the framerate during melee parts were fine but the ones during the minigun sequences must've had a very serious drop to low 20s. And is HDR in ?

Could it be that the first few seconds are a homage to Uncharted 2?

Do you remember the first UC2 trailer...where Drake walks alone through the snow...the first few seconds with Sev walking alone trough the snow...with this bright UC2-style skybox....

On the other hand, some of the melee parts with this parcour style manouvers reminded me about the recent Brink videos...

It does reminds me of UC2 a bit since the color tone is more vibrant and they weren't kidding about scale! The post processing is bumped up a notch or two though the framerate suffered a bit currently.

Its shaping up rather well! The snow setting makes a welcome break from the decayed urban\dessert settings of KZ2. Hopefully they'll be returning to the Jungle type sections like they had in KZ1, that was one of the best sections. Well that and the beach landing bit.

The water almost looks like it'll be inducing seas sickness in 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back