PS3 exclusives, what's left?

.Melchiah.'s seems the more accurate. Vic's includes Heavy Rain which isn't exclusive, and misses Eye Of Judgement.
Then again, why is Driver shown as exclusive? And why are Rockstar producing an exclusive western for PS3? I'ld like to know the sources of these lists.

Anyway, to the OP, there's plenty of exclusives as well as the cross-platform titles. And besides, LBP is the only title worth considering anyway! (Okay, WKS and RnC have me a bit interested...)

Well Wiki originally claimed that Heavy Rain is PS3 only--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Rain

Eye of Judgement isnt a confirmed exclusive.

What idiot says "Gran Turismod"?!!

I guess I could see "Gran Turdismo" for someone trying to make fun of the game... :p

I think he meant Grand Turismo, which would be incorrect.

scooby_dooby said:
And as far as I know, the Ubisoft western game seems to be Red Dead Revolver 2 which probably won't be exclsuive
Don't you mean R*? I thought it was their game.

Mendel said:
With seemingly more and more titles slipping from Sony exclusive to multiplatform... What are some of the still unreleased known games that still remain exclusive to the platform? How many of them aren't first party games?
I don't know, but you really need to keep a close eye on SONY's first/second party efforts this gen, because I believe that's where the best PS3 games will come from this gen. If anyone is going to wow your pants off, it'll be from SCE WS.

Eye of Judgement isnt a confirmed exclusive.

It is, it's a SCE title, developed with SCSL (Sony Computer Science Labs).

Speaking of Eyetoy-related stuff, we know there's at least one eyetoy game in development for PS3. It's probably called Eye3 (a trademark SCEE registered recently).

It is, it's a SCE title, developed with SCSL (Sony Computer Science Labs).

Speaking of Eyetoy-related stuff, we know there's at least one eyetoy game in development for PS3. It's probably called Eye3 (a trademark SCEE registered recently).

My bad, I was thinking it was published by Konami.

I hear that Santa Monica are already working on the game engine for GOW 3. The franchise is now a major player on Playstation, so it'd be a surprise if preliminary work hadnt begun on it.

I'm sure GOW3 is going to appear, but it can't be listed as a confirmed exclusive that's going to appear. Any more than R:FOM 2 or Motorstorm 2. A lot of of titles could appear based on Sony's IPs, but they might not. A next-gen Rogue Galaxy could be awesome.

Heavy Rain's exclusivity came about as a showcase at E3 on PS3. It was never stated to be a PS3 only game, and no matter what Wikipedia might say, I think the devs' website is the best place to look!

I'm sure GOW3 is going to appear, but it can't be listed as a confirmed exclusive that's going to appear. Any more than R:FOM 2 or Motorstorm 2. A lot of of titles could appear based on Sony's IPs, but they might not. A next-gen Rogue Galaxy could be awesome.

Heavy Rain's exclusivity came about as a showcase at E3 on PS3. It was never stated to be a PS3 only game, and no matter what Wikipedia might say, I think the devs' website is the best place to look!

I dont understand that. Its a) A certainty to be developed (if development hasnt already started) and b) not too likely to appear on Wii or 360...

But it's not announced as certain, and for all we know it won't happen because Jaffe is going to get the whole group working on download titles. Only if it's confirmed should it go in a confirmed games list. You could also create a probable exclusive games list.

But it's not announced as certain, and for all we know it won't happen because Jaffe is going to get the whole group working on download titles. Only if it's confirmed should it go in a confirmed games list. You could also create a probable exclusive games list.

Jaffe wasnt even lead on GOW 2. Its not his decision what SM work on, its HQ'S.

4)cancelled

NOOOOOOO!!!!

/Darth Vader

b) not too likely to appear on Wii or 360...

And why not? because X360 doesnt have Cell/BluRay/RSX? :rolleyes:

After seeing alot of "once exclusive" PS3 titles go MP, I dont see why this game cant be speculated to be headed in that direction aswell. It might, stay exclusive, but I certainly wont be surprised if it ever came out on the X360 aswell.

Jaffe wasnt even lead on GOW 2. Its not his decision what SM work on, its HQ'S.
I know. That was just an example of one thing that might happen to result in GOW3 not appearing on PS3. Until it's announced as a title in the works, it can't be added to a confirmed games list. It's all about semantics. Confirmed means is coming, unless it gets cancelled. If it's not announced as coming, it's an expected title, or a probable title, or a possible title, or a likely title, but not confirmed.

These:

-ActiveDogs
-Afrika
-Angel Rings
-Eight days
-EyeDentify
-Fifth Phantom Saga
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII
-Generation of Chaos VI
-God of War 3
-Gradius
-Grand Turismo 5
-Gretzky NHL
-Guan Yu
-Heavenly Sword
-Heavy Rain
-HOME
-Hot Shots Golf 5
-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
-Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
-Killzone 3
-Kurayami
-Lair
-LittleBigPlanet
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World
-Monster Hunter 3
-Monster Kingdom
-My Singstar
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Ni-Oh
-Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
-Redwood Falls
-Rengoku: The End of the Century
-Shin Megami Tensei
-Singstar
-Sony DC MMO
-Sony Whimsical MMO
-Tekken 6
-The Eye of Judgment
-The Getaway
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
-WarDevil Enigma
-Warhawk
-Way of the Samurai
-White Knight Story
-The Wall
-Wipeout
-Wizardry

I guess 90% of thoose games, are games that you´ll never hear of.

I guess 90% of thoose games, are games that you´ll never hear of.

-ActiveDogs
-Afrika
-Angel Rings
-Eight days
-EyeDentify
-Fifth Phantom Saga
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII
-Generation of Chaos VI
-God of War 3
-Gradius
-Grand Turismo 5
-Gretzky NHL
-Guan Yu
-Heavenly Sword
-Heavy Rain
-HOME
-Hot Shots Golf 5
-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
-Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu
-Killzone 3
-Kurayami
-Lair
-LittleBigPlanet
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World
-Monster Hunter 3
-Monster Kingdom
-My Singstar
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma
-Ni-Oh
-Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
-Redwood Falls
-Rengoku: The End of the Century
-Shin Megami Tensei
-Singstar
-Sony DC MMO
-Sony Whimsical MMO
-Tekken 6
-The Eye of Judgment
-The Getaway
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
-WarDevil Enigma
-Warhawk
-Way of the Samurai
-White Knight Story
-The Wall
-Wipeout
-Wizardry

Games I've heard of/recognize, wihtout following these things closely (though some I think dubious to be listed). I make that 40% games I've never heard of. Or at least 50% we can be pretty sure are exclusives that have/ill appear on PS3.

:???: A list of games highlighting those are I myself recognize and a point that your 90% figure makes no sense to me. Doesn't that count? :???:

Back